AbeBeta

Reaction score
jbsg02;1781902 said:
If Beriault hadn't gotten hurt we may have had one more starter from that group

come on, he was a ST player at best.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
speedkilz88;1781789 said:
Castillo tested positive for a legal over the counter substance.(I forget the name) Its banned by the league but perfectly legal. Its more of a minimum benefit type and is used for speeding up the healing process.

Castillo also sent a letter to all of the teams explaining that he made a terrible mistake in judgment -- lots of teams thought that he evidenced considerable maturity in admitting his mistake and taking responsibility -- in the end, he ended up being taken about where he would have been before testing positive

JPM

Reaction score
speedkilz88;1781789 said:
Castillo tested positive for a legal over the counter substance.(I forget the name) Its banned by the league but perfectly legal. Its more of a minimum benefit type and is used for speeding up the healing process.
I don't remember the name either, but you can still buy prohormones/steroids over the counter. There a tons of legitimate supplement websites that sell them.
The point is he should know what he is ingesting especially if he is going to turn pro.

jman

Reaction score
11 Demarcus Ware - DE/OLB

Could easily be argued the best pick to this point in the draft. Has almost 200 tackles in his career, 28.5 sacks, 10 forced fumbles and an interception for a touchdown.

12 San Diego Shawne Merriman - OLB
This is the guy many said we should have drafted. 160 total tackles, 32.5 sack, 7 forced fumbles and an interception. He has certainly been a force to be reckoned with. Yet his career also features a four game suspension for using a banned substance. Seems to have taken a step backwards this year.

Wow...There goes that arguement.

Not only has Ware caught up with him to me Ware has surpassed Merriman.