Reviving An Old Thread Game... Song Titles

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Stautner;3977493 said:
No, you ar hijacking the thread from the 95%+ of posters who understand the thread. You are not participating in everyone on the thread having fun, you are only interested in you throwing out random crap that doesn't require using a brain cell.

If you are doing it one way, and everyone else, inclduign the OP is doing it another, then you need to understand what is happening and how the game is played. Maybe that's too much to ask.

Blah, Blah, Blah...go away, we're having fun. :rolleyes:

Stautner

Reaction score
CowboyDan;3977501 said:
Try the other side of the bed tomorrow morning.

Try thinking tomorrow. It's pretty much impossible to imagine anyone with even a hint of comprehension skills could miss the idea of the thread, or the overwhelming proof in print as to how the game is played.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Stautner;3977507 said:
Try thinking tomorrow. It's pretty much impossible to imagine anyone with even a hint of comprehension skills could miss the idea of the thread, or the overwhelming proof in print as to how the game is played.

Now who's hi-jacking the thread? I wish you were my neighbor.

Stautner

Reaction score
CowboyDan;3977520 said:
Cause I think it would be fun to live next to you. Can we stop interrupting the game now?

Yes, let's get back to the game - well, I'll get back to the game and you can get back to posting random stuff.