Rex Ryan did this

XXLMike

Reaction score
Jerry loves the Ryan brothers - Rex got his ear right after the GB game Jerry flew him down and they sat down together, and Rex told Jerry exactly what’s wrong with your football team;

Now, of course, this is how it’s playing out in my head. I could be totally wrong, but I don’t think so..

Ripping the Cowboys all season, but not in discriminately he was making good points about the Cowboys make up in personnel.

I’m betting he told JJ your head coach is too soft - you’ve paid your QB way way too much: hit the brakes and and most of all, he told him the rest of the league views, the Cowboys as soft.

Now, if you look at our draft, every guy just about we drafted is considered a fighter in some regard a tough guy one on one guy even the receiver we got is known to battle for the football over the middle , Beebe etc .

I think the Cowboys went into the draft and all season with the philosophy of Les is more and we’re going to get tougher at the LOS.

Even the cornerback we added is a battler.

I’m betting he told Jerry don’t spend another dime on this football team you’ve already spend enough give the coach and the QB one more year a tough Mike Zimmer to toughen things up on the defense side of the bowl so mediocre teams like Green Bay don’t embarrass you again on national television, the biggest game in Dallas in a decade.

I fully believe Rex Ryan orchestrated our off-season.

Rex Ryan called McCarthy about taking his job. Jerry and family were so impressed with Ryan. They almost hired him.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Jerry loves the Ryan brothers - Rex got his ear right after the GB game Jerry flew him down and they sat down together, and Rex told Jerry exactly what’s wrong with your football team;

Now, of course, this is how it’s playing out in my head. I could be totally wrong, but I don’t think so..

Ripping the Cowboys all season, but not in discriminately he was making good points about the Cowboys make up in personnel.

I’m betting he told JJ your head coach is too soft - you’ve paid your QB way way too much: hit the brakes and and most of all, he told him the rest of the league views, the Cowboys as soft.

Now, if you look at our draft, every guy just about we drafted is considered a fighter in some regard a tough guy one on one guy even the receiver we got is known to battle for the football over the middle , Beebe etc .

I think the Cowboys went into the draft and all season with the philosophy of Les is more and we’re going to get tougher at the LOS.

I’m betting he told Jerry don’t spend another dime on this football team you’ve already spend enough give the coach and the QB one more year a tough Mike Zimmer to toughen things up on the defense side of the bowl so mediocre teams like Green Bay don’t embarrass you again on national television, the biggest game in Dallas in a decade.

Rex Ryan called McCarthy about taking his job. Jerry and family were so impressed with Ryan. They almost hired him.

Cowboy fan fiction.

Gotta love the off season.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Watch the video - it’s all there ; in fact I 100% believe he’s on call .
MM goes 2-4? Hello Rex ….

Jerry goes mouth crazy of Rex ….

Pack your **** big mike

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cFwmATn.png

W8j8YBu.gif

exciter

Reaction score
Watch the video - it’s all there ; in fact I 100% believe he’s on call .
MM goes 2-4? Hello Rex ….

Jerry goes mouth crazy of Rex ….

Pack your **** big mike

Lol wow,
Just because they briefly considered him for the DC position doesn’t change the fact that the incoherent gibberish you post was nothing more than gibberIsh!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

I agree.

Rex Ryan also said Dak was not to blame for the playoff loss to Green Bay.

NotForLong

Reaction score

I like it . . . No more RKG . . . May the Legacy of Garret burn in the trash heaps

Davidlee1973

Reaction score

Well so the lie that jimmy was involved has now been exposed. So the Jerry apologists are not trying to blame Rex.

shabazz

Reaction score
Put the tinfoil down.
I wouldn’t repeat any of that in public if I were you.
Yep Jerry valued Rex Ryan’s opinion so much that he hired Mike Zimmer instead.
Fellas, I'm not agreeing that it's Ryan involved but I've felt that somebody outside the organization is being consulted And if you're really honest with yourself you have to admit these moves are 180 degrees from normal Jerry's m.o.

As for Zimmer.....it's a 1 year deal and that should speak volumes about his potential future here.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Yep Jerry valued Rex Ryan’s opinion so much that he hired Mike Zimmer instead.
That’s what they want you to believe.

What really happened is Zimmer was abducted and is currently on a deserted island where Jerry dropped him.

Rex underwent surgery at Jerry’s plastic surgery complex and was transformed physically into the image of zimmer.

shabazz

Reaction score
Rex underwent surgery at Jerry’s plastic surgery complex and was transformed physically into the image of zimmer.
If Zimmer now has a tattoo of mark Sanchez on his calf it's a dead giveaway

Jarntt

Reaction score

That's a far-fetched scenario you created in your head. So Jerry loved him so much that he re-worked the entire team based on what Ryan told him and then didn't like him enough so he hired Zimmer over Ryan. Sounds about right