Rex Ryan did this

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you're on to it, but more than Ryan, I think Schottenheimer took a good look at Dak in TC last year an began throwing up red flags.
This began with the Lance deal and has progressed from there with many people in Jerry's ear including Jimmy. Watching this team under MM NEVER prepared for a big game. I hope MM has his get out or town bus pass handy. Sloppy undisciplined play, and a over- rated QB are not getting it done. Changes will be early.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the offseason - you get these ridiculous theories from fans to entertain yourself. Rex Ryan was right when he called the Cowboys soft, but I doubt very much that he is on call with Jerry or that Rex 'told him exactly what's wrong with his football team". You see, if he did, he would have had to look Jerry in the face and say "you are the reason this team is soft. You have brought in some players that may have been tough competitors at one point, but your culture turned them soft. Since you have this inconvenient need to be 'the man in charge of everything', your players know they don't really have to take any of their coaches all that seriously. If they are buddy buddy with you, it doesn't matter what the coaches think. And since you don't put the hammer down yourself, why should they care enough to be tough?"
:clap:Yep.

heir

Reaction score
Jerry has already felt obligated to Zimmer, especially after him, losing his wife.

He loves Rex though- very good chance he’s in Dallas next 15 months .
Yes! Double down on your take. That will make it more believable!