RG3: Cowboys can win it all with Dak

Nav22

Reaction score

I know, I know, what do NFL QBs like RG3 and Troy Aikman know???

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!

of course they can.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dak has never been the problem. That’s why he’s going to be extended. He can certainly lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl with an offense that can run the ball and a defense that can stop the run. They basics.

Kwyn

Reaction score

Can we maybe differentiate Troy Aikman and RG3?

I tend to dismiss much of RG3s commentary because it tends to be emotional and inflammatory.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Oh no. Another loser. Get in line RG3. Here come our greatest fans to bash you. Lol

How dare you support Dakapoo :)

btgboys41

Reaction score
This is some serious Dak propaganda from the Dak sewing circle of this forum. Posters question Dak’s ability or results, and the circle criticizes the posters. You kind of already lost any debate.

There are plenty of folks that think Dak can be a key player in getting them to a Super Bowl. Some don’t. Who cares. Fragility abounds.

Qcard

Reaction score

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :lmao2: :hammer: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

I wish Stephen Jones gets Real Cap Boyish and gives Prescott a 6yr extension. Who will switch sides faster @5Stars posts or his likes? :lmao::lmao:

Nav22

Reaction score
RGIII said so?

Wow. Case closed, I guess. I wasn't sure when guys like Chase Daniel were daks biggest supporters, but now that RGIII is on board, that's certainly a game changer
Ever hear of Troy Aikman?

Must SUCK knowing Cowboys royalty thinks you're a know-nothing dolt when it comes to your opinion of Dak.

Awwww, that's why you ignored that part of the OP, isn't it?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
This is some serious Dak propaganda from the Dak sewing circle of this forum. Posters question Dak’s ability or results, and the circle criticizes the posters. You kind of already lost any debate.

There are plenty of folks that think Dak can be a key player in getting them to a Super Bowl. Some don’t. Who cares. Fragility abounds.
The difference is the pro-Dak opinions come from NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs.

You know, actual NFL experts and not pear-shaped losers on a message board?

That's why those same NFL experts rank Dak as a top 10 QB every single offseason.

That should tell you something, but I bet it won't.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bewp7

Reaction score
lol

never got even close with dak on a 4th round rookie deal

but yea they will win with dak making $60,000,000 a year and jerry getting even more senile

ok

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The difference is the pro-Dak opinions come from NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs.

You know, actual NFL experts and not pear-shaped losers on a message board?

That's why those same NFL experts rank Dak as a top 10 QB every single offseason.

That should tell you something, but I bet it won't.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
No, he suks cause he choked in the playoffs. I’ve read it here by at least 20 or 30 members here over and over again. Lol

He’s a loser. Never win a championship. Lol

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It’s going to be a very entertaining day when Jethro resigns Dakster. Lol
It's a foregone conclusion unfortunately

The thing is, Daks backers will be celebrating an extension as if it's a team victory

Sad what our franchise has become. At one time success was measured in Lombardi's

Now the determining factor of success is whether our QB "resets the market".

If that's what gets Dak stans off, then there's not much else that needs to be said