RG3: Cowboys can win it all with Dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There's some validity to that. But there's no getting around the reality that Dak has stuffed his stat bag on bottom feeders. With substantial talent blocking for him and playing skill positions for virtually his entire career, he's still struggled mightily against almost every team with a pulse

But going back to the Jerry point you made, forgive the obvious question but then why is everyone excited about the guy that Jerry thinks should be the highest paid guy in NFL history?

Seems almost a guarantee that whatever Jerry doubles down on goes belly up. What's going to be different this time?
No difference. We’re stuck in a perpetual vicious cycle with Jethro.

And don’t get too hung up on Market Price for QB’s. That’s an entirely different subject.

Brax

Reaction score
"The Culture that Jerry Jones has created is. The first step to fixing the issue is acknowledging that there is a problem." RGIII

Everyone outside of Frisco sees it and knows it. Smh
RG3 was the toxic culture in Washington, a spoiled brat who was a legend in his own mind

Diehardblues

Reaction score
RG3 was the toxic culture in Washington, a spoiled brat who was a legend in his own mind
Well, he immediately turned Wash into a playoff team his Rookie season. Then he lost his legs. Career over.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
No difference. We’re stuck in a perpetual vicious cycle with Jethro.

And don’t get too hung up on Market Price for QB’s. That’s an entirely different subject.
I don't subscribe to group think

Whenever someone says "market value" as if it's some unstoppable force that you can't stand against I chuckle. It's a defense of paying someone an undue sum. "Market value, nothing you can do about it.". It's a copout and an intellectually bankrupt argument IMO

The market should be set by the best of the best. Mahomes types.

No one else should be guaranteed that type of money simply because they happened to have their contract expire at the most opportune time

And I say that against not only Dak but any of these other non elite QBs. If you get paid that kind of money you should be a guy that carries a team. Not a guy who needs to be carried. Which history has proven Dak certainly does need to be carried.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fans who criticize those of us who believe the Cowboys can win a Super Bowl with Dak if the team would play better and step up in the playoffs, go criticize Jimmy because he thinks the same thing. He’s saying exactly what I’ve been saying. Go to the 2:37 mark.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The OP is the guy responsible for 90+% of the insults and bravado. If the thread gets closed it's his fault

You and I can have a legit discussion even from opposing views

OP can't and won't entertain that. It's all "shame" and emojis. Nothing else. Sad.
Of course and I appreciate.

But their QB is taking quite a bit of heat in this forum . It’s their natural instinct to fight back.

They are entitled to believe in him. Regardless what we think. It shouldn’t become personal. But it has.

Sully

Reaction score

I know, I know, what do NFL QBs like RG3 and Troy Aikman know???

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Can Dak win a SB with Dallas? Most will say no. But if Dallas wants to "set the market" and soak up so much cap space then NO.
The man is set for life and his family. Anyone one of us could live very, very easily on what Prescott and these players make.
So if he believes he can will a Superbowl, allow ( which is another subject) the franchise to spread the wealth around. But then the Jones never do that either so another angle of saying NO

leeblair

Reaction score

I know, I know, what do NFL QBs like RG3 and Troy Aikman know???

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Neither Troy nor RG3 can come iut and say what they think- although RG3 wouldn't know, anyway.
They have to be upbeat; Troy was upbeat about Garrett, too.
The bottom line is that Troy had 3 Super Bowl wins by this time in his career; Dak has choked away the division title and several playoff games.
What do you think he really thinks about Dak?

Brax

Reaction score
If by that you mean his attitude of refusing to slide, sure. Didn't help that he couldn't read a D to save his life.
No his attitude that he didn’t have to do anything he didn’t want to and was more important than anyone else

Nav22

Reaction score
Neither Troy nor RG3 can come iut and say what they think- although RG3 wouldn't know, anyway.
They have to be upbeat; Troy was upbeat about Garrett, too.
The bottom line is that Troy had 3 Super Bowl wins by this time in his career; Dak has choked away the division title and several playoff games.
What do you think he really thinks about Dak?
Troy used to criticize Dak publicly, especially Dak's accuracy.

That was years ago. Then Dak got better and Troy changed his tune.

Awwww, you tried.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Of course and I appreciate.

But their QB is taking quite a bit of heat in this forum . It’s their natural instinct to fight back.

They are entitled to believe in him. Regardless what we think. It shouldn’t become personal. But it has.
Of course he's entitled to whatever opinion he desires. Open forum, open dialogue

I kind of question how much he actually believes in Dak vs how much he likes to troll

"Troy Aikman thinks you're a no nothing dolt. Bathe in your shame" (followed by 7 or 8 :laugh: emojis)

Isn't anything resembling a defense of Dak. It's a recipe for chaos. Which, of course, ensues every time he does the same tired routine

What's really being accomplished other than hijacking the forum? Honest question.