RG3. Trade Zeke to ravens

kskboys

Reaction score
It's more of a statement of how we would be better off with 4 years of Andrews at 56 mil, than we are one more moment with Elliott taking 90 mil and Pollard's carries...
The salaries are similar, we don't need a TE, and we would then have to pay for a complementary back for Pollard.

Sorry, still doesn't make any sense.

kskboys

Reaction score
I see you hating on AD, which you would pay for in my Madden league...lol, but how would even Gurley II not be better than Zeke running 3.9 yards per carry with all the weapons around him...Zeke Should easily get no less than 5.0 ypc given the current roster. Pollard is at 7+ right now...
Hating on Peterson? Am I speaking w/ a child? That doesn't even makes sense.

Your analysation is very weak. Peterson has been steadily declining due to age for several years now. YPC was 3.9 last year, and was 4.3 and 4.2 the two previous seasons. He's a terrible blocker and not a good pass catcher. 301 rec in his career.

You should really look stuff up before making silly statements

losersgetcute

Reaction score

Your analysation is very weak. Peterson has been steadily declining due to age for several years now. YPC was 3.9 last year, and was 4.3 and 4.2 the two previous seasons. He's a terrible blocker and not a good pass catcher. 301 rec in his career.

The point of what I am saying is that if you get back to smashmouth football and dominate the TOP...it does not matter if Peterson can run CeeDee's route tree. Then, maybe you dont hand the ball back to Brady with enough time for him to get the sweet sweet love he gets from the officials every single snap...and the Boys would be 2-0 right now...

losersgetcute

Reaction score

Also let's not forget he was running behind the DET o-line...its a wonder he cracked 3 ypc...

kskboys

Reaction score
The point of what I am saying is that if you get back to smashmouth football and dominate the TOP...it does not matter if Peterson can run CeeDee's route tree. Then, maybe you dont hand the ball back to Brady with enough time for him to get the sweet sweet love he gets from the officials every single snap...and the Boys would be 2-0 right now...
Agree, except that Peterson can no longer do it.

However, the starting RB in today's NFL absolutely must be a good blocker. Peterson has always been terrible.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Agree, except that Peterson can no longer do it.

However, the starting RB in today's NFL absolutely must be a good blocker. Peterson has always been terrible.
Even as cool as the singleback pistol and gun play action can be, I really think that it's time to stop relying on Running Backs to keep QBs from getting smacked and get back to running the Power I with the meanest and nastiest 6 or 7 guys in front of a guy like Peterson, who I believe still has somewhere between 1/8th to 1/4 tank left at 36. I'd bet money he's hungry for a ring and would come at a discount.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Even as cool as the singleback pistol and gun play action can be, I really think that it's time to stop relying on Running Backs to keep QBs from getting smacked and get back to running the Power I with the meanest and nastiest 6 or 7 guys in front of a guy like Peterson, who I believe still has somewhere between 1/8th to 1/4 tank left at 36. I'd bet money he's hungry for a ring and would come at a discount.
:facepalm:

RaZon

Reaction score
This thread a perfect example of why ya don't get too carried away the first 3/4 weeks of a new season.

The starters don't play preseason, so those first few weeks of the reg season is their shaking the rust off.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LOL.There are some strange self-own threads, then there is this.
RG3 is a huge Ravens fan. He is trying to make them better and put them in a position for the Super Bowl.

Trading Zeke absolves you of 0 of his prorated bonuses so saves you no money anytime soon.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I've never seen so many hot takes in the first 30 posts of a thread, from one poster. You sir, are a legend. :clap:

kskboys

Reaction score
You mean the AP who no one wants as he's a FA? The guy who has been averaging around 4 YPC and needs to retire? Man, I hope you simply gave up football, as it appears you don't really get it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
LOL.There are some strange self-own threads, then there is this.
RG3 is a huge Ravens fan. He is trying to make them better and put them in a position for the Super Bowl.

Trading Zeke absolves you of 0 of his prorated bonuses so saves you no money anytime soon.

I don't see why people didn't just see this for what you described. He suggested a RB needy team with Super Bowl aspirations trade for a pro-bowl RB

Whop di doo...

Of course he probably would have said for a late round pick so **** you, but had the Ravens been willing to deal a first, sure why tf not