Rhein @ Amsterdam Official Thread (Rhein 31 - AMS 35)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kickoff in 15 minutes.

Wish I could see it. Hope you folks will help a fella out.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
It's not on the NFL Network right now. Maybe will be shown on tape delay?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
NFLnet is showing it at 3 central, anybody have the live Sunday Ticket feed?

MrPhil

Reaction score
It is on channel 711 and the score is 14-0 Amsterdam

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
They scored on a great throw from Hamden. I'll tell you what, when coaches put in this tape to watch Henson , people are going to notice Hamden. He has made 3 big time NFL throws, showed pocket presence, etc. he could be a Kurt Warner type.

This is actually a great game - almost has the feel of a real NFL game in intensity (I said almost). Henson is playing fine, but he did hold the ball too long on the fumble that set up Amsterdam's second TD.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
TD! Great throw from Henson, what a drive! He drove them down the field and finished the drive with a beautiful over the shoulder throw. Great game. Only negative on Henson I've seen in this game is he seems to be reverting back to that side arm throw.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL TD Pass by Henson to Samp ...

Thanks for the tip, Mr. Phil !!!!

MrPhil

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
TD! Great throw from Henson, what a drive!

I started watching at 14-0 and Henson looked to rebound nicely from that fumble. Color me impressed. He made some nice throws under pressure on that drive.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Henson picking right up where he's left off...several perfect passes and then a nice TD to the tall WR

David

johnnyd

Reaction score
great drive , henson's showed a nice touch on those underneath passes .

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
Amsterdam took a quick 14-0 lead, which was aided by a Henson fumble. Then Henson came right back and completed 5 straight passes including a 16 yard TD pass. 5-6 53 Yards and a TD. Looks like it's going to be a shootout. I'm not watching it, just following along on NFLE website. Click on Fire @ Admirals under gamecenter and you get a really good game center that shows play by play and stats.

http://www.nfleurope.com/

MrPhil

Reaction score
The refs helped out Amsterdam there. Nice reverse ended with a fumble that the refs missed.......

MrPhil

Reaction score
Man, Hamdan has ALL DAY to throw............Rhein is getting no pressure at all.

MrPhil

Reaction score
Glenn Carano said:
Amsterdam took a quick 14-0 lead, which was aided by a Henson fumble. Then Henson came right back and completed 5 straight passes including a 16 yard TD pass. 5-6 53 Yards and a TD. Looks like it's going to be a shootout. I'm not watching it, just following along on NFLE website. Click on Fire @ Admirals under gamecenter and you get a really good game center that shows play by play and stats.

http://www.nfleurope.com/

Thanks Glenn!