Rich Gosselin on Garrett

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
hank2k;1336236 said:
Amazing how people are warming up to a guy who has not proven a single thing in the NFL as a coach yet, just because he's young and used to play for us.

Unreal...

there have been other guys who kinda came out of nowhere to be good coaches...Bill Cowher and Marty Schottenheimer were special teams coaches and look at them...Andy Reid was a QB coach...I think Jon Gruden was too

David

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
hank2k;1336236 said:
Amazing how people are warming up to a guy who has not proven a single thing in the NFL as a coach yet, just because he's young and used to play for us.

Unreal...

he was a back up QB in Cowboyland. Whats not to like.:rolleyes:

DizzG

Reaction score
hank2k;1336236 said:

Unreal...

There has been several people in this league that went on to be great head coaches without being a head coach or even that much as a coord. Sean Payton got his play calling duties taken away with the Giants for God sakes. I want a guy with fresh ideas and I have no problem with it being a young guy

charlieheel

Reaction score
I could see the excitement for this guy if he was coming from a staff that he was the qb coach that was #1 rated offense and average 30 points a game but he's been at the Dolphins and the Giants.

hank2k

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how the word "possible" (as in its possible a greenhorn like Garrett will be a success) and probable (as in its not very probable) get confused.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parcells316;1336193 said:
Norv Turner. what is he 30 games under .500?
That is an unfair jab at Norv. He was with the Raiders for crying out loud. There isn't anyone breathing air who could have won during the time he was out there. It's pretty common knowledge he was handcuffed at Washington and couldn't do everything he wanted to.