Richard not getting Bucs HC vacancy

conner01

Reaction score
Good weather, decent roster, no income tax. Come in and put a few .500 seasons together and they will give you a lifetime contract.
I think biggest issue there is QB
He has talent but turns the ball over way too much
If I was them I’d bring in a offensive guy who can try to fix Winston because that’s the key there

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Stop.

What was wrong with Saturday's play calling from Linehan for the win?

You guys are relentless and sort of narrow in vision at times.

Not all the time..

but this time for sure.

Let's see what happens.

We win the SB..

you still firing him?

Think about how many times there has been a wide open receiver for a TD or a big gain and how the QB has missed him. That was the scheme working well, yet somehow because the QB misses a wide open guy the OC sucks.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I think biggest issue there is QB
He has talent but turns the ball over way too much
If I was them I’d bring in a offensive guy who can try to fix Winston because that’s the key there

Who says they are tied to Winston? He is going into his 5th year which is an option year for the team. They picked up the option but as of right now it is only guaranteed for injury. They have until the start of the new league year to cut him if they want. There will be some QBs out there in free agency for Arians to choose from if he doesn't feel comfortable with Winston. Foles, Flacco, Bridgewater to name a few.

conner01

Reaction score
Who says they are tied to Winston? He is going into his 5th year which is an option year for the team. They picked up the option but as of right now it is only guaranteed for injury. They have until the start of the new league year to cut him if they want. There will be some QBs out there in free agency for Arians to choose from if he doesn't feel comfortable with Winston. Foles, Flacco, Bridgewater to name a few.
That’s an option
But then you start over with new QB
I would guess arians would probably decide that and he may like a Flacco or even foles
But the reason I like the brown job is the have great edge rushers which are hard to find and they have a QB
Talented team

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Think about how many times there has been a wide open receiver for a TD or a big gain and how the QB has missed him. That was the scheme working well, yet somehow because the QB misses a wide open guy the OC sucks.
Please..

no reality check sentences here.

Linehan does not catch passes nor throw them?

But the dudes with the pitchforks and torches are running around looking for something to hang.

And do not want to argue.

They know what is best..

Yikes.

Thanx for your post.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
SO...in a perfect world...where you could get anyone you want...those are the best you could come up with?
He has a long coaching history that dates back to the late 80's, he was instrumental in many QB's development.
Your nitpickiness is annoying.