Richard Sherman arrested, denied bail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yep........like I said, every story has two sides, hard to draw a fair conclusion hearing/reading just one.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s wrong. There should be consequences for a woman who cries wolf about this kind of stuff.

Obviously, if the guy is proven to have been abusive, then throw the book at the guy… but women do sometimes lie about it to weaponize the police against a man. Those women should get in trouble if they’re proven to have lied.

It happened to me (sort of) although I never did get charged.

If the guy is found guilty he should serve the maximum sentence. If the woman is found to be lying, not just can't be proven but that she flat out lied, she should serve the same sentence.

I don't have to worry about this. No cop is going to believe I struck somebody and they're still alive.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You've been auditioning for begin a moderator for some time now. Give up, it ain't happening.

if you think this some how was within the rules for this area then maybe you should study the mod handbook..

its trash post that responses border on ridiculous for player threat never played for us nor ever will..

so it belongs in off topic or nfl news..

maybe you should learn to read and comprehend before criticizing ..ok MR so called positivity mayor..

fraud

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if you think this some how was within the rules for this area then maybe you should study the mod handbook..

its trash post that responses border on ridiculous for player threat never played for us nor ever will..

maybe you should learn to read and comprehend before criticizing ..ok MR so called positivity mayor..

fraud
The thread is being allowed in the Fan Zone for now because it is a significant breaking news story, and it is still the off-season and many fans wanted the Cowboys to sign him.

It will likely be moved later to the NFL Zone.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't understand how that's deemed domestic violence. Where's the violence?

maybe something happened when he got home...i didnt read the story nor care but thought the same thing how did driving possibly while intoxicating and hitting wall become DV,,

must be something missing, maybe someone was in the car and the fighting caused the car to hit the wall?? wouldn't be the first time..maybe the DV happened in the vehicle while driving..??

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
maybe something happened when he got home...i didnt read the story nor care but thought the same thing how did driving possibly while intoxicating and hitting wall become DV,,

must be something missing, maybe someone was in the car and the fighting caused the car to hit the wall?? wouldn't be the first time..maybe the DV happened in the vehicle while driving..??
I think The Dv came from him fighting with the police But seems like that would be resisting arrest or assault of a police officer

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Can you imagine how much money this arrest just cost him?
Could very well be in the $millions.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think The Dv came from him fighting with the police But seems like that would be resisting arrest or assault of a police officer
yup that would easily be resisting or assaults'.. has to be more to the story

plymkr

Reaction score
I get the severity of domestic violence but to deny bail seems extreme for that.......I thought that was reserved for people accused of murder.......
Yeah, I don't know all the details but that seems very excessive. Bail denied is pretty serious. I mean yesterday in Chicago a dude was shot outside the courthouse after being released with an ankle monitor. That guy had 20+ arrests and charges pending for guns and drugs and mob action. Tragically he died and it would have saved his life if they kept him in jail. But I don't know the Sherman thing and the details but if an attempted murderer and gun runner wasn't denied bail then what the heck did Sherman do? That seems very strange and excessive.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

fraud
Never said it was within the rules and I don’t run my life based on the rules. I run my life on what’s right and wrong period.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know all the details but that seems very excessive. Bail denied is pretty serious. I mean yesterday in Chicago a dude was shot outside the courthouse after being released with an ankle monitor. That guy had 20+ arrests and charges pending for guns and drugs and mob action. Tragically he died and it would have saved his life if they kept him in jail. But I don't know the Sherman thing and the details but if an attempted murderer and gun runner wasn't denied bail then what the heck did Sherman do? That seems very strange and excessive.

Being denied bail on a domestic in many states is pretty by the book. It allows things to cool down. Usually bail will then be instituted once they have the initial hearing in front of the judge. I’ve seen this in courts and also read this recently on another arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.