Richard Sherman arrested, denied bail

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I wanted to kill myself that one Saturday in Tijuana at 18yrs old after 17 tequila shots at a GWAR show. Never been so sick

Woke up Monday night in LA and it got better. Never had more than 3 tequila shots since. Life lesson.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wanted to kill myself that one Saturday in Tijuana at 18yrs old after 17 tequila shots at a GWAR show. Never been so sick

Woke up Monday night in LA and it got better. Never had more than 3 tequila shots since. Life lesson.
Yeah, but... you got to see a GWAR show!
I envy you. I've never had the pleasure.

Corso

Reaction score

I had a friend get completely robbed and left naked in a motel in Tijuana.
Nobody wanted to drive from LA to help him, lol.

pancakeman

Reaction score

I don't think I've ever seen a post that matches the avatar so well.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I've been at a few 911 dispatch centers in a couple of cities for research purposes for several days and it's actually very prevalent as the dispatchers get so many crap calls every single hour that they get numb to the real calls.

It's awful, but it's human nature unfortunately.
The crap calls shouldn't numb you though.

Fact is, she is in the wrong field.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

If I went to GWAR show I might want to snuff it too.

I kid again. You people take your music serious around here.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Here's the 911 call.

His wife is in a tough spot, I feel bad for her. The Dispatcher should have tried to be more compassionate, understanding and empathic with her. The Dispatcher was being unprofessional IMO. There's 911 Dispatchers that are really good at calming down and connecting to people who are obviously panicking in emergency situations like this.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Yeah, but... you got to see a GWAR show!
I envy you. I've never had the pleasure.

I was fed to the maggot after shot 3 or 4....there was a good chance I could have taken the Cuddlefish of Chtulhu to the face- may have- but can't remember.

Brax

Reaction score
I get the severity of domestic violence but to deny bail seems extreme for that.......I thought that was reserved for people accused of murder.......
I read Washington does that with all DV charges now, he will get hearing in the AM and most likely bail will be given unless it’s really bad.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score

I had a reg cab Nissan frontier. Friends drive me to LA while I laid in the bed. No padding. Just so I could puke where they could hose it down.

Nice to have good friends at those times

garyo1954

Reaction score

"Naked in a Motel in Tijuana" would make a good Twilight Zone episode.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
His wife is in a tough spot, I feel bad for her. The Dispatcher should have tried to be more compassionate, understanding and empathic with her. The Dispatcher was being unprofessional IMO. There's 911 Dispatchers that are really good at calming down and connecting to people who are obviously panicking in emergency situations like this.

Since the original report suggested he did NOT live at the home, tell's me he and his wife are separated.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Here's the PC from the Redmond Police department on the incident.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Since the original report suggested he did NOT live at the home, tell's me he and his wife are separated.

The PC above also seems to indicate a possible separation. But maybe this is good for him to hit rock bottom and he gets the help he needs.

Corso

Reaction score

Hate to see he and his families' personal issues be played out in front of millions.
They should have their privacy, but I guess it's impossible (unless you make purposeful decisions to remain as anonymous as possible like one guy I know very well, except for being here) in this day and age.

The internet is such a sharp, dual-edged blade.

plymkr

Reaction score
Being denied bail on a domestic in many states is pretty by the book. It allows things to cool down. Usually bail will then be instituted once they have the initial hearing in front of the judge. I’ve seen this in courts and also read this recently on another arrest
Ah okay, good call. So he's not denied bail until the trial but just to let things chill out a little bit. Yeah that sounds more reasonable and it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.