Rico Dowdle downgraded to questionable for Week 11

rambo2

Reaction score
They could actually be fine with Davis, Vaughn, and Luepke for a game or 2. Just play the healthy backs and let Rico heal up.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Seems like every freaking week someone's getting injured in PRACTICE!. Of course it would be the week I need Rico to come thru in Fantasy :banghead:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully even without Rico they get a big lead and are resting starters anyway. By the 4th quarter or early into it.

rambo2

Reaction score
They need to cut the midget. Was a neat cool story to draft him but reality has kicked in and this team needs RBs that can block.
How tall are you? Are you superior to short people?

shabazz

Reaction score
Let Rico heal up for Thanksgiving.
Yup. Shouldn’t need him against this team. Lets get him as close to 100% as possible.

Poopkie and the Dropped Deuce ( a nasty duo) should be able to support and compliment Pollard today

Carson

Reaction score
This is why you can’t trust Dowdle. He is a Walking injury sadly

Love his game regardless

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
How about the forgotten one - Malik Davis - getting unearthed to contribute to Dallas winning two straight games -
Dallas made the decision to not elevate him from the PS. There have been some other roster moves this week that possibly played into that decision. My guess is the team is ready to trust Luepke with a bigger role because Deuce can't block and will only get the QB killed.