Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A new of looking at the football news and making comments based on Puttys own system--and Putty and Dallas Dave said Rico would make the roster and Rico did.

And I didn't venture a vote for him and he has an arrest for weed.
Not a big deal?
How will the NFL give its Benediction to Gregory, soon, and then go easy on Rico? How!
Que Rico! (How rich!)

You and Waldo are not better than me. You and Waldo, all high and mighty on your Lazy-Bub recliners putting on airs.
Well you two sources of wit and mirth and Machiavellian ways, let me tell you this: don't ever get caught listening to an "Up With People Tour" CD or putting all your baskets in egg stocks.
Athletically, is Rico intriguing? Yes.
But how much discomfort and inconsistencies does this team need with this RICO act? :angry:
And don't come around honking your horn and throwing empties here no more, ruffians!

waldoputty

Reaction score
And I didn't venture a vote for him and he has an arrest for weed.
Not a big deal?
How will the NFL give its Benediction to Gregory, soon, and then go easy on Rico? How!
Que Rico! (How rich!)

You and Waldo are not better than me. You and Waldo, all high and mighty on your Lazy-Bub recliners putting on airs.
Well you two sources of wit and mirth and Machiavellian ways, let me tell you this: don't ever get caught listening to an "Up With People Tour" CD or putting all your baskets in egg stocks.
Athletically, is Rico intriguing? Yes.
But how much discomfort and inconsistencies does this team need with this RICO act? :angry:
And don't come around honking your horn and throwing empties here no more, ruffians!

that rant made it all good
feels good to be called a ruffian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Wait I thought Garrett only gets the right type of players.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Not surprising! Dallas Cowboys seems to be the pot head capital of the NFL where players can get high with no fear of team discipline.

That's right. It's clear thinkers like you that helpus eradicate marijuana: Or, as we casll it "weed," joint, muggles, 13, yo mama, M and the "good pot my cousin Flavah got it."
Well, Dallas as I know it, would drink beer and Bourbon at Turtle Creek and retire to Carrollton before the trailers moved in. ...but I digress, what a mess, I confess that pot is all over. It starts in pre-k when toddlers bring stashes they find for teacher to explain and the day care providers confiscate, steadily, the goods.
How to eradicate?
Easy.
$100 tax on every ounce.
The death penalty.
Ostracism.
Make it not hip and a groovy happening but a 1949 Fellini movie about French addicts of Marihuana. In dark, dirty rooms.

So, let's lobby Stephen to cool it, to be more family-friendly and hip like the youths in "Friends."
Weed is the devil's helper.
Amen

waldoputty

Reaction score
That's right. It's clear thinkers like you that helpus eradicate marijuana: Or, as we casll it "weed," joint, muggles, 13, yo mama, M and the "good pot my cousin Flavah got it."
Well, Dallas as I know it, would drink beer and Bourbon at Turtle Creek and retire to Carrollton before the trailers moved in. ...but I digress, what a mess, I confess that pot is all over. It starts in pre-k when toddlers bring stashes they find for teacher to explain and the day care providers confiscate, steadily, the goods.
How to eradicate?
Easy.
$100 tax on every ounce.
The death penalty.
Ostracism.
Make it not hip and a groovy happening but a 1949 Fellini movie about French addicts of Marihuana. In dark, dirty rooms.

So, let's lobby Stephen to cool it, to be more family-friendly and hip like the youths in "Friends."
Amen

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
original-17732-1427998912-14.png

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
How to eradicate?
Easy.
$100 tax on every ounce.
The death penalty.
Ostracism.

Amen

LOL . . . OK, now won't you tell us how you really feel? I strongly suspect you're stoned at this posing! :muttley:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Not at all.
That is child's play. Bourbon, habituae de le boulevards.Bourbon, if you can.
Don't bother me again, wayward urchin.

Yeck to that -- I'm something of a wine connoisseur, e-r-r, I should have said consumer, sarcastic serpent!

I willl leave you now, never to return, although you'll miss me, I know. No, please, don't grovel, it won't help.

Last edited: