Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

waldoputty

Reaction score
Have fun with Corso and keep being a pain in the ***.

corso is also another sensitive type, and u know what they say about having 2 sensitive souls in the same playground. instead, ur swashbuckling ruffians will help corso reach his tempermental highs like he deserves.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I understand you mean to make your mum proud, as if she isn't already, bless her heart. Thanks for the ruffian salute, although I'm a fairly gentle soul. You know what? Our common attraction to this Cowboys team, might surprise us both. They're ever so humbly on an upward trend, although it just might take somewhat longer than we'd feel altogether comfy with. I've been bearing the ups and downs for well over half a century now with this team -- that's a lot of ups and then, downs. I'm thinking we'll reach 10-6 with good fortune and get a wild card in the process but I'm an admitted zealot. What say you?

I'm with you!!!!
.... Well, I am not with you like Romo and Witten, but I am with you as in in general agreement.

Say, Eric, Me mum went to a psycho and she read her hand -- no thumb or pinky, but it is a hand --- and the hand reader and I are in agreement.
2019 IS OUR YEAR!!!!!!
We have all the country mponent, with FA, to do it n 201!!!!

IT WILL BE LIKE MAY DAY AND CHURCHILL PUG DAY ALL IN ONE! ALL SEASON!
And ME TOO, I am like you.! I am hard core Cowboys (and Red Raiders and Sooners!)!
And I cried when Jackie dropped he ball n the end zone. I hated him for years until I realised he probably felt even worse. Through thick and thin, ruffian!
We're the Cowboys!!!

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
No shocker here. Not just bad Cowboys players. The whole league is filled with low life’s, drug addicts and woman beaters. The important thing is that they NFL took money away from Breast Cancer foundation and the Military Sponsorship to fund Kaepernicks and the other players causes. Yup the lunatics are running the asylum and some of them spell respect; r-e-s-p-I-c-t..........not that anybody that his or her own television show would actually do that.. If Rico fails is his NFL project perhaps a future in journalism is awaiting

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No shocker here. Not just bad Cowboys players. The whole league is filled with low life’s, drug addicts and woman beaters. The important thing is that they NFL took money away from Breast Cancer foundation and the Military Sponsorship to fund Kaepernicks and the other players causes. Yup the lunatics are running the asylum and some of them spell respect; r-e-s-p-I-c-t..........not that anybody that his or her own television show would actually do that.. If Rico fails is his NFL project perhaps a future in journalism is awaiting
464o.gif

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I was nodding in agreement until your threw shade at journalists. Me friend Ed R. Murrow, the Watergate investigators and the ones taking abuse now strive for truth.
Do not forget it, lout. Me mum mum was in the Blitz. Murrow was there telling us the truth of Nazism and war in 1939-40

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
corso is also another sensitive type, and u know what they say about having 2 sensitive souls in the same playground. instead, ur swashbuckling ruffians will help corso reach his tempermental highs like he deserves.

I am reading this about my 3 admired friends (and bullflop) and I just shake my handsome head.
Stop it and resume your post: And that means stopping untruths about our ability to go to the Super Bowl. (2019 is our year!)
After all, we are the 8 Amigos!!!!!
Suave.
Learned. No colognes to detract from our mission!
Riding the range, bloke, for truth and justice!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I am reading this about my 3 admired friends (and bullflop) and I just shake my handsome head.
Stop it and resume your post: stopping untruths about our ability to go to the Super Bowl. After all, we are the 8 Amigos!!!!!
Suave.
Learned. No colognes to detract from our mission!
Riding the range, bloke, for truth and justice!
how do u get 8 amigos, even for truth and justice???