Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

aria

Reaction score
If Rico gets in due to injury or gets any significant playing time he will become the starter and Swaim or Jarwin will not get it back. Paypal $100?
I love to bet and this is very enticing other than the fact that our FO so is delusional and dumb I could see it happening.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I guarantee it’s happening. If they kept him after all this mess he will be playing game 1 if not suspended.
He won't get suspended so quickly. The legal process has to play out before the NFL will hand down any penalties.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He won't get suspended so quickly. The legal process has to play out before the NFL will hand down any penalties.
Yes sir. Will be something to watch if he is clean and was only in the car. If the weed wasn’t his. He may get it dismissed. Then goodell will screw us and suspend him as a example. And suspend Elliot for a game for good measure.

aria

Reaction score
He’ll probably get charges reduced like Twill but Jerry must be getting tired of “donating” money to the Frisco PD.

Blake

Reaction score
oh high tech...
lol they r growing it all over ca and it has become really difficult to stop the flow from legal states to illegal states

Yep. Colorado is pushing a lot into Texas. I know a few of the local distributors who get it from there..lol.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yep. Colorado is pushing a lot into Texas. I know a few of the local distributors who get it from there..lol.
those that make interstate runs take big risk but apparently the profits are outrageous.
california has gone nuts also with new york supposedly a huge market.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Good Lord -- What a disgusting display of hero worship!!!

You're more pathetic than the Cowboys in the preseason.

If it would help, I felt sorry for you and awarded you a like.
Thanks, bloke!
Me mum wants me to reach 50,000 likes. With ruffians like you, I might do it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Thanks, bloke!
Me mum wants me to reach 50,000 likes. With ruffians like you, I might do it.

I understand you mean to make your mum proud, as if she isn't already, bless her heart. Thanks for the ruffian salute, although I'm a fairly gentle soul. You know what? Our common attraction to this Cowboys team, might surprise us both. They're ever so humbly on an upward trend, although it just might take somewhat longer than we'd feel altogether comfy with. I've been bearing the ups and downs for well over half a century now with this team -- that's a lot of ups and then, downs. I'm thinking we'll reach 10-6 with good fortune and get a wild card in the process but I'm an admitted zealot. What say you?

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I know that you mean to make your mum proud, as if she isn't already, bless her heart. Thanks for the ruffian salute, although I'm a fairly gentle soul. You know what? Our common allegiance to this Cowboys team, might just surprise us both. They're ever so humbly on an upward trend, although it just might take somewhat longer than we'd feel altogether comfortable with. I've been bearing the blows for over half a century now with this team -- that's a whole lot of ups and downs absorb. I'm thinking we'll reach 10-6 with good fortune and get a wild card in the process. What say you?
bromance ruminates...