Rico getting Red Zone passes in practice

sbark

Reaction score
I think it's to go bigger blocking and passing in the red zone with Brown and Gathers at WR and TE.

Also to have a plan B at both positions since we have injuries at both positions and need depth.

With Rico and Noah Brown out there you don't know if we're running or passing at this point, especially in the red zone.
Yup, we complain about the predictability of our offensive scheme....and then complain when they attempt to work in unpredictability in the form of Jarwin, N.Brown or Rico...….

Ya maybe its late in the season, but remember they were working thru some growing pains with Dak, the insersion of A.Cooper, Loss of Swaim, loss of T.Austin.., gotta figure they wanted to get Cooper, Beasley and Gallup on same page with Dak (which they have improved on) before adding more spice to the mix.....but here we go.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yup, we complain about the predictability of our offensive scheme....and then complain when they attempt to work in unpredictability in the form of Jarwin, N.Brown or Rico...….

Ya maybe its late in the season, but remember they were working thru some growing pains with Dak, the insersion of A.Cooper, Loss of Swaim, loss of T.Austin.., gotta figure they wanted to get Cooper, Beasley and Gallup on same page with Dak (which they have improved on) before adding more spice to the mix.....but here we go.

I agree on every variable outlined by your post.

GMO415

Reaction score
Crap we may be without Jarwin and Bease? I'd rather rely on Austin than Rico

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Hurns appears to nurse an injury?

Fascinating.
It's obvious Hurns is out. Austin and Beasley are nursing injuries. I'll take my lack of sentence structure on my post, over thinking that investing time on our TEs is completely moronic, with Beasley and Austin limping around.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Playing end zone games with guys like Rico and Noah Brown,instead of your money men Zeke,Cooper and Gallup are some of the reasons why they struggle in the red zone. The playoffs are not the time to work on passes to depth players in crucial moments of games.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Count on seeing Rico as the in-line blocker with another TE in slot or on wing. Rico will block and then run the drag into a wide open spot for a TD.

davidariust24

Reaction score
If I were him I'd be studying routes and when, where and why I'd go it run a route until it's time to go to sleep

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I repeat, Rico sucks. He's had 3 years...time to move on.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Rico should be done. The experiment is over, he’s not a NFL TE.

GenoT

Reaction score
Never mind Red Zone reps...Rico shoulda been getting uncovered 5yd buttonhook reps.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Needs to get cut

Enough with this “prospect” dude can’t catch and even when it came to plays dictated to him he botched it

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Linehan blames Richard for Rico not being coached well enough to catch a football .

Its all on the talent, never on the coaching .

For example :
Jason Garrett is now the longest tenured NFL head coach who has not reached a conference title game, because of the players ; not his fault .