Rico is a god among mortals

Lutonio

Reaction score
The front office and coaching staff's failure to put this demi-god in a position to succeed it utterly stunning. Not since Hercules has someone treading this earthly coil come so close to deity.

Some people around here think that Rico being #4 on the depth chart is not his fault. They believe that three years and multiple training camps and preseason games is enough to prove to not only the Cowboys but the rest of the NFL that he is greatest.

What they might NOT know is this. On the afternoon of July 9, 2016, Rico had lasagna for lunch. That very same day, Jasper Quaddlepoot of TightEndings.com reported that Rob Gronkowsi had spaghetti that same day, and that's basically the same thing. The comparisons to a first ballot hall of famer are undeniable.

Jason and Jerry are unable to use him. He's BIG. What else could they possibly need from a player? Who cares if the ball bounces off his hands and chest if he looks so humongous when he drops it? I like it when he misses a block, because then he has less people around him and I get a clearer view of his infinite girth. The bad routes aren't really a big a deal because his catch radius is obviously the entirety of the field.

But why exactly are these bad routes coming up? Some here say Rico has poor football IQ and awareness. Not so, I say. Take this quote from his 4K teacher, Wendy Peebles, over 20 years ago on his shape matching and coloring worksheet. She stated "he is bright boy." So which is it, Jason? Does Rico have poor football awareness or is he a bright boy? Are you calling Wendy Peebles a liar?

This team should be ashamed.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I thought Matt Johnson was the god amongst men? Now I’m just confused

RodeoJake

Reaction score
It's nice to feel that strongly about a player. At least you ain't calling Chaz a god.

aria

Reaction score
The front office and coaching staff's failure to put this demi-god in a position to succeed it utterly stunning. Not since Hercules has someone treading this earthly coil come so close to deity.

Some people around here think that Rico being #4 on the depth chart is not his fault. They believe that three years and multiple training camps and preseason games is enough to prove to not only the Cowboys but the rest of the NFL that he is greatest.

What they might NOT know is this. On the afternoon of July 9, 2016, Rico had lasagna for lunch. That very same day, Jasper Quaddlepoot of TightEndings.com reported that Rob Gronkowsi had spaghetti that same day, and that's basically the same thing. The comparisons to a first ballot hall of famer are undeniable.

Jason and Jerry are unable to use him. He's BIG. What else could they possibly need from a player? Who cares if the ball bounces off his hands and chest if he looks so humongous when he drops it? I like it when he misses a block, because then he has less people around him and I get a clearer view of his infinite girth. The bad routes aren't really a big a deal because his catch radius is obviously the entirety of the field.

But why exactly are these bad routes coming up? Some here say Rico has poor football IQ and awareness. Not so, I say. Take this quote from his 4K teacher, Wendy Peebles, over 20 years ago on his shape matching and coloring worksheet. She stated "he is bright boy." So which is it, Jason? Does Rico have poor football awareness or is he a bright boy? Are you calling Wendy Peebles a liar?

This team should be ashamed.
Bravo! Bravo!

:clap:

Hopefully gods can die too, we’ll find out Saturday.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I concur.

The Cowboys must cut Rico. It's only fair to the rest of the league.

To see him casually grabbing a ball out of the air with his one mammoth hand, and then strolling care free to the endzone dragging defenders holding on his legs for dead life would be too much for for the NFL to survive.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read the first paragraph, sighed, said to myself "here we go again", and almost quit reading. I'm glad I didn't. Kudos to the writer for an entertaining read.

sbark

Reaction score
Ball bouncing off his chest and hands.....from what I've seen that is not one of his shortcoming much in contrast to a longstanding wr vet on the squad

I can recollect tony romo for years having to, once the huddle broke, explain to one wr or another what his responsibilities for the upcoming play was, pro bowl wr included,

Garret should do what he wants to do, he is going to anyway