Rio Grande Valley

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will never visit Laredo ever again after my last experience there. I was hired to bring up a sunken sailboat in freezing water. Once I finally got it up, the police were there accusing me of theft. The guys who hired me stole most of my dive equipment and bailed without paying me :angry:

Edit: it was actually Del Rio but close enough for me :laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I loved San Antonio :D I got to see a lot of Spurs games and double-A Dodgers games back then. My relatives then moved to Houston, so most of my trips to Texas in the last 10-15 years have been to Houston and Dallas.
Very nice @Reality ! Thank you for sharing some very nice Texas family history. Maybe someday we can all get together for a Cowboys home game? Or maybe work something out with Coach @Ranching to get together at South Padre Island?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I will never visit Laredo ever again after my last experience there. I was hired to bring up a sunken sailboat in freezing water. Once I finally got it up, the police were there accusing me of theft. The guys who hired me stole most of my dive equipment and bailed without paying me :angry:

Edit: it was actually Del Rio but close enough for me :laugh:
Oouuff!!! So sorry to hear that @Tabascocat. That's bad. Hope you were able to file a police report and have them caught?