Rio Grande Valley

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I head down to the Valley every spring break weekend for the past 25 years to play in a golf tournament to raise money for a scholarship. One of my best friend's brother broke his neck during football practice and died shortly after. He played for Los Fresnos and the stadium is named in his honor. Love going to the valley, but I miss crossing over into Matamoros. We'd head over to a sports book after a Friday practice round, get lit up on cheap beer and bet on the college basketball games.

Last edited:

Ren

Reaction score
I head down to the Valley every spring break weekend for the past 25 years to play in a golf tournament to raise money for a scholarship. One of my best friend's brother broke his neck during football practice and died shortly after. He played for Los Fresnos and the stadium is named in his honor. Love going to the valley, but I miss crossing over into Matamoros. We'd head over to a sports book after a Friday practice round, get lit up on cheap beer and bet on the college basketball games.

You can cross in progreso it's still pretty safe but that's just about the only place here i would cross