News: RIP Janet Hill (Calvin's wife)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Understood but this isn’t just a former player . He’s still working for the Cowboys.

So what? If its not about the current players or coaches relating to playing football, it belongs in the off topic zone.

Dont care if he is working for the Cowboys. His wife doesnt work for the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I get it. I just dont see how that makes a difference.

Its just me buddy. I wanna talk football. These off topic type happy Bday threads just seem too fan clubby for me.

Its not like the players come on here to see it. LOL
I look at it like a fan forum is similar if you took the Cowboys Newsletter or read local papers that anything Cowboys related is worthy of mentioning or discussion.

If it’s not a subject you’re interested in then move on. But bashing the mentioning of a Cowboys former player and current consultants wife obituary isn’t very sensitive to say the least.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I look at it like a fan forum is similar if you took the Cowboys Newsletter or read local papers that anything Cowboys related is worthy of mentioning or discussion.

If it’s not a subject you’re interested in then move on. But bashing the mentioning of a Cowboys former player and currents consultants wife obituary isn’t very sensitive to say the least.

Its not football news buddy. Doesnt belong here. Belongs in the off topic zone. Nothing to do with being insensitive to Mr Hill.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Its not football news buddy. Doesnt belong here. Belongs in the off topic zone. Nothing to do with being insensitive to Mr Hill.
It’s up to our Mods to determine what’s relative in main forum. Everything isn’t directly football related but newsworthy.
Thanks

Cmac

Reaction score
Bashing mentioning Calvin Hills wife death is downright classless or simply trolling .
Downright classless..... I am not surprised.....sensitivity or simple kindness is not an inherited manner, perhaps.

quickccc

Reaction score
Sad, heartbreaking news.
My condolences and heart felt prayers for the Hill family,.

RIP Janet.

this continues to be the roughest, most difficult year for deaths and passings i can ever recall.
Seemingly ever week.