RIP Rush Limbaugh

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I'll miss him and his thoughts, ideas, and commentary. I could break down situations from a conservative viewpoints then voice them in simple and profound rhetoric. I'm a 1994 graduate from the Limbaugh University.

Great American, Rush ... again, you'll be missed.

John813

Reaction score
Yes, because he had stage 4 lung cancer. If I understand right, that level is pretty much incurable or non-remissionable.

Yea, small cell lung cancer has a 3% chance of 5 years at stage 4.
7% combined seer with any stage.

Non small cell cancer has better rates if it's still local...

My grandfather had lung cancer. Stage 4 when it was finally diagnosed(thanks VA for ignoring his complaints for years).
Grew up in a time when smoking was considered normal and fine.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a great loss to conservative radio. Rush is a legendary figure in conservative circles. He will be missed.

On a personal note, he has been an inspirational figure to me for several decades. So many times while I was deployed overseas, I took comfort in hearing a piece of home by listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show on the military radio station.

RIP El Rushbo.

Them

Reaction score
...That's so sad...but I'm glad I've had the opportunity to enjoy his daily radio show through the previous decades.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a great loss to conservative radio. Rush is a legendary figure in conservative circles. He will be missed.

On a personal note, he has been an inspirational figure to me for several decades. So many times while I was deployed overseas, I took comfort in hearing a piece of home by listening to the Rush Limbaugh Show on the military radio station.

RIP El Rushbo.

I would occasionally listen to him when I was out on field exercise while the Army as well. The would play it late at night and sometimes kept me awake during some slow and boring convoys heading back to post.