RIP Stan Lee

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
main_1-Stan-Lee-Signed-3x5-Cut-Inscribed-Excelsior-JSA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

Such a wonderfully imaginative and exceptional mind. I will really miss you Mr. Lee (and your cameos :thumbup: ). Rest in peace.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just sitting here, not working like I should and thinking about all the characters Lee's mind birth into the world. Hopefully, I will not derail the thread by saying this but I still believe Spider-Man remains his best invention. He created more powerful characters. Thor. Hulk. The Devourer of Worlds. But none of them to me embodied what was best about being a hero than Peter Parker.

This is really a sad day. :(

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just sitting here, not working like I should and thinking about all the characters Lee's mind birth into the world. Hopefully, I will not derail the thread by saying this but I still believe Spider-Man remains his best invention. He created more powerful characters. Thor. Hulk. The Devourer of Worlds. But none of them to me embodied what was best about being a hero than Peter Parker.

This is really a sad day. :(
I agree. Spidey has always been my favorite!

EXCELSIOR!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, you need one Super Hero to rule them all and THAT is SPAWN!

MV5BZTgyZTdhMzItOTFjYi00ZGUyLWI3MTItNmIzMmVkYTNmYzFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODYwNzE0ODk@._V1_.jpg
Deadpool is looking for Francis. I'm gonna tell him Yosemite Sam knows Francis. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face when Deadpool says hi...