RIP Stan Lee

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That stinks...no more Stan Lee cameos. A celeb posted something nice on her Twitter about him,so I said thanks for doing that. She gave me a like,then I said let’s hook up and get dirty to console ourselves....to which I quickly thereafter lost my like. No wait,she first humored me and asked “Oh really? And what would we do?” ..so naturally I laid on my infamous feet and fruit idea...and THAT’S where I lost my like. Oh well....easy come easy go,but I know Stan would have wanted me to be happy in the cheap superficial throws of ecstasy with her.

Paradox

Reaction score
Mr. Lee will be sorely missed. R.I.P. to the legend. According to IMDB he is has 217 writing credits (not counting individual episodes) and 121 acting credits. The man never stopped doing what he loved. That's some inspiration to take with you. Never got to meet the guy so that's another one I'll have to scratch off the bucket list.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.boredpanda.com/artist-comics-tribute-death-marvel-stan-lee/

30+ Artists’ Tributes To Late Comic Book Legend Stan Lee

BqHQ63Ugm3U-png__700.jpg

tumblr_pi4f7btTCk1tm34izo1_r3_12801-5bea9ca4320ff__700.jpg

artist-comics-tribute-death-marvel-stan-lee-10-5bea8f589f25d__700.jpg

artist-comics-tribute-death-marvel-stan-lee-103-5beaaea75326a__700.jpg

1062266772647223297-png__700.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have been pretty good identifying all the characters drawn by artists' tribute to Lee (even the cluttered X-Men drawing lol) but I keep returning to the redhead in this one because it puzzles me. Is it Natasha? She has freckles. Maybe Mary Jane? Wanda? A young Jean Grey? The redhead is not in uniform. An FF cup is drawn too. It cannot be Susan right? She never dyed her hair red did she...? AGGGGH! Nerd fit! <head explodes!>

1062267399825551360-png__700.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have been pretty good identifying all the characters drawn by artists' tribute to Lee (even the cluttered X-Men drawing lol) but I keep returning to the redhead in this one because it puzzles me. Is it Natasha? She has freckles. Maybe Mary Jane? Wanda? A young Jean Grey? The redhead is not in uniform. An FF cup is drawn too. It cannot be Susan right? She never dyed her hair red did she...? AGGGGH! Nerd fit! <head explodes!>

1062267399825551360-png__700.jpg
I think it's MJ.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's MJ.
I agree. It would mostly explain why the artist drew her without a uniform. Other female characters, redheads or otherwise, could have been easily inserted instead. I think it is safe saying Lee made a lasting impression on another artist with his Mary Jane's character.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree. It would mostly explain why the artist drew her without a uniform. Other female characters, redheads or otherwise, could have been easily inserted instead. I think it is safe saying Lee made a lasting impression on another artist with his Mary Jane's character.
I never understood why anyone would cast Kirsten Dunst as MJ. Nothing about her looks or personality fit.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I never understood why anyone would cast Kirsten Dunst as MJ. Nothing about her looks or personality fit.
I wanted him to date the sweet Russian girl across the hall who baked him cookies. That always bothered me. “Dude! What are you thinking?!!”

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Eww, that girl had a decent body...but that face?
I didn’t think she was that bad. Would of been funny too,if that would of been his girlfriend. Coming home from crime fighting...”Ohh Peter...I baked you an apple pie,and can we go to the movies tomorrow after you beat whatever that guys name is who keeps pestering you?”

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree about Dunst personality or how she present Mary Jane on screen. However, she had MJ's figure down to a T.