Rishad Matthews

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe if I was a fan back then I would feel different but I didn’t start cheering for the cowboys until 98. I missed the Super Bowl squads :(.

And it’s not about criminals. It’s about players that have issue with substance abuse. I know all about hat monkey on their back and how hard it is to overcome. I’m just tired of depending on players to produce but they can’t becauwe they’re suspended for something that can’t be helped. I’m not here to judge them. I’m here to cheer them on but it’s hard to when they’re not on the field.
Fair enough. My mistake was thinking you were old like me haha

tm1119

Reaction score
RishaRd Matthews...and yes he’s option than what we have. No, we won’t have interest

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
After what I saw from Gordon on one play this past Thursday, I'd handle him. Dude hasn't played in a while and makes Dallas' WR's look like chumps..

Oh wait......
On that td he was more than doubled coverage and made a incredible catch in a great pass. Call me crazy but I don’t think you get the same results on that play if Dak is making that pass. I don’t even think Dak makes that pass once he sees the coverage.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hes not a number yes I know but I know I’ve see him make some big plays in the past and he’s better than most guys here. Why haven’t we st least brought him in for a look?!!
tennessee has one of the worst offenses in the last few years. gonna pass on anyone they deem ok to get rid of.

Jake0

Reaction score
Horrible idea, this team needs to develop young guys and lose as many games as possible for next year for higher draft pick status so that the new coach can retool the offense in 1 offseason.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
It’s a lot more variable than talent to discuss when talking about Flash Gordon. That’s the problem with our franchise. We indiscriminately choose talent over all other factors. We lack integrity during the process. Gotta change the thought process behind building up our once great franchise
Just going back to the 90s and the last time this organization was the best in the NFL this was never a problem other than who got the invite to attend the "white house" meeting and who wouldn't. The current great franchise had no issue taking on his talent and why they continue to be great.

Legend

Reaction score
Maybe if I was a fan back then I would feel different but I didn’t start cheering for the cowboys until 98. I missed the Super Bowl squads :(.

And it’s not about criminals. It’s about players that have issue with substance abuse. I know all about hat monkey on their back and how hard it is to overcome. I’m just tired of depending on players to produce but they can’t becauwe they’re suspended for something that can’t be helped. I’m not here to judge them. I’m here to cheer them on but it’s hard to when they’re not on the field.
You missed the "White House" stories.

Legend

Reaction score
Imho..Gregory and Irving are the reasons we didnt give Gordon a shot. 3 head cases are just too much for the "process".
I am so desperate for the Cowboys to contend... that I am willing to watch a team full of head cases... if they can get the job done.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a process and yep they like "their" guys. Mathews is nothing more than a slightly faster Hurns, if this team was really serious about upgrading they would have been standing on top of the building to bring in a true game changing number 1 like Gordon...this is the week I think he starts going off. I've been sad for 25 years welcome to the club.

Hurns actually was faster at the combine coming out of college. 4.55 for Hurns, and 4.62 for Matthews.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
On that td he was more than doubled coverage and made a incredible catch in a great pass. Call me crazy but I don’t think you get the same results on that play if Dak is making that pass. I don’t even think Dak makes that pass once he sees the coverage.

Or.... Dak makes the throw and the pass is dropped ala Austin in endzone , tipped up and intercepted like the other worthless WR's Dallas has. No doubt, Dak is no Brady. Hell, he isn't a poorman's Romo right now. He also isn't getting a lot of help out there.

Aven8

Reaction score
We can't even get Brice Butler on the field and he knows the offense! How the hell is this scrub going to help?