Rob Gronkowski Bulletin material

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The proof is in the last quarter of a century. I don't have to make anything up when it's all there for everyone to see.

"My arm is sore" ... Here, take a month off and we'll work it out when the real games start!
"I don't wanna practice, instead, I'm going to spend the off season in Cabo getting fat and I expect a new contract before I come back" .... Here ya go!
"I'm not getting surgery until you give me a new contract" .... Here DLaw! All yours!
"Me and Witten are going on vacay the week before the playoff game" .... Sure thing! Have fun you two!

You can be blind to it if you want, but it's not hard to see if ya just pay attention. The county club culture is real and talked about.

I am not blind at all.
And I don’t whine in the past either.
Sure I am disappointed about it. But I do not allow it to consume me.
I look forward to possible good things. Not dwelling on past things. I can’t control it, or those things that happened in the past. Do I like it, no, I did not. But it will not effect me going forward. It is not worth crying over nor allowing it to blind my judgment going forward.

But If you choose to do that it is up to you.
Just don’t spout off opinions as facts when it is not so.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Pats won because they don't baby their players.

Soft mentality.

So for the record, you think Belichick would make his team practice outside in a lightning storm?

You are quickly heading into Rockport territory with this silly commentary.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
You talking about the indoor practice facility that collapsed? What's that have to do with practicing outside? Nobody is saying to practice outside when it's lightning,but they don't have to go inside Everytime the weather isn't perfect, especially if our opponent has an outdoor stadium.

Apparently Mountaineer Cowboy is saying they should have practiced outside with lightning in the area.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He didn't take them in because of rain, he took them in because of lightning.

If players aren't tough enough to handle 300 million volts of electricity coursing through their bodies, then we don't need them. Gronk eats that for breakfast.