Rob Gronkowski Bulletin material

morat1959

Reaction score
He's 100% correct.

Gronk talking about the Pats practicing in ALL weather conditions while we all saw MM on Hard Knocks get the players out of the rain and bring them inside to practice.

The Dallas Cowboys are the softest organization in the NFL. If Gronk talks this way about them then you know it's a thing that gets talked about thing between the players in the league.
Nailed it!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Something he said two years ago, which is pretty much true.

The lengths to get upset at something.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He doesn't care. They're soft (which I do believe, by the by) and he's going to tell stories as he goes.
It's what he does and let him do it. It's a semi-free board.
I believe they are soft as well but using misleading facts to justify is the issue.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's 100% correct.

Gronk talking about the Pats practicing in ALL weather conditions while we all saw MM on Hard Knocks get the players out of the rain and bring them inside to practice.

The Dallas Cowboys are the softest organization in the NFL. If Gronk talks this way about them then you know it's a thing that gets talked about thing between the players in the league.

stop the BS it was not the rain that made him take them inside it was the lighting storm.
Heck I live 45 minutes from there as I went inside also as it hit in my area also.

So stop the dramatics to do your usual negative crap.

go to the TB site we don’t need trolls.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish this tape would play 24/7 at every member of the Jones family’s household. Sadly, it’s 100% true. The Cowboys are the NFL’s version of Charmin soft until proven otherwise. And I want them to prove it otherwise!

Not true. Read the CBA.
Just more negativity that fans want to spread like bad propaganda.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not true all teams must go by the CBA. However you continue to make failed points as to your negative agenda.
You're not changing any minds. The organization is soft and all the players in those opposing locker rooms talk about it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You don’t know that.
You are making crap up again as usual.
The proof is in the last quarter of a century. I don't have to make anything up when it's all there for everyone to see.

"My arm is sore" ... Here, take a month off and we'll work it out when the real games start!
"I don't wanna practice, instead, I'm going to spend the off season in Cabo getting fat and I expect a new contract before I come back" .... Here ya go!
"I'm not getting surgery until you give me a new contract" .... Here DLaw! All yours!
"Me and Witten are going on vacay the week before the playoff game" .... Sure thing! Have fun you two!

You can be blind to it if you want, but it's not hard to see if ya just pay attention. The county club culture is real and talked about.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t know that.
You are making crap up again as usual.
The proof is in the last quarter of a century. I don't have to make anything up when it's all there for everyone to see.

"My arm is sore" ... Here, take a month off and we'll work it out when the real games start!
"I don't wanna practice, instead, I'm going to spend the off season in Cabo getting fat and I expect a new contract before I come back" .... Here ya go!
"I'm not getting surgery until you give me a new contract" .... Here DLaw! All yours!
"Me and Witten are going on vacay the week before the playoff game" .... Sure thing! Have fun you two!

You can be blind to it if you want, but it's not hard to see if ya just pay attention. The county club culture is real and talked about.
Come on guys…let’s lower the temperature a notch. We’re just Cowboys fans who disagree. Just let it go.