Rocket Ismail says cowboys if you let down in this next game im going to come get U

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
The rocket, ishmael was on the cowboys media show sunday night after the game, and said, this is a great game you played, but I tell you, if you let me down on this next game, and lay an egg and let me down, im going to come personally to valley ranch, take off my jacket and have it out with you guys.

Should we as fans take the same attitude. I was paraphrasing what the rocket said, but he was being serious at the end of the show.

What do you think zoners, to let the cowboys know, you had better keep this playing up like you did in washington and defend your own turf at texas stadium, or we as fans are going to come visit you presonally at valley ranch, and let you have it, :star:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
what was funny and nate newton was laughing at the rocket, but he is a die hard cowboys fan, and a player as most of you know. But rocket said, if you let me down, after im standing up for you dallas cowboys players, im going to and rocket reached down and got his gun that shoots balls (was a huge gun that shoots 20 balls) and said im going to come see you personally cowboys.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Rocket never spoke to the media as a player. There were stories of how he would sneak out of the locker room in the dirty laundry baskets. Why is he speaking to them now?

Smith22

Reaction score
Rocket had some wheels! Just ask skins fans about the rocket.:laugh2:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, i still remember that big play the rocket made against the Commanders, now that was a big huge play

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Rocket doesn't stand a chance ! Tank will shoot at him , Pac-Man will bang his head against light fixtures , Henry will chase him from a long ways back , Romo will give him a wet willie with his pinkie finger , and Flo will jump and hit him before he can even get out of the car .

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;2428047 said:
Rocket doesn't stand a chance ! Tank will shoot at him , Pac-Man will bang his head against light fixtures , Henry will chase him from a long ways back , Romo will give him a wet willie with his pinkie finger , and Flo will jump and hit him before he can even get out of the car .

:bow:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I am sure the Cowboys would quake at the thought of having to answer to bottle rocket.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I liked Rocket. This makes me smile that he said something like this but I sure did like him.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2427915 said:
what was funny and nate newton was laughing at the rocket, but he is a die hard cowboys fan, and a player as most of you know. But rocket said, if you let me down, after im standing up for you dallas cowboys players, im going to and rocket reached down and got his gun that shoots balls (was a huge gun that shoots 20 balls) and said im going to come see you personally cowboys.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Great!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
I liked him as a Cowboy and it's cool to hear him as a fan.
Good to hear he has some heart for his old team.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;2428047 said:

Which shows even in a fight Flo will jump the gun and be offsides

jaybird

Reaction score
Me too, I was in the north endzone upper deck at Fedex and actually saw it coming. I jump up with the TD arms extended high even before Troy released it. That a wild game.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I think it's good a former player and diehard fan is letting this team know we're getting pissed off with this win 1 game, get happy and lay an egg the next attittude.

This team has too much talent to be playing like a let down. Glad to hear from Rocket! This is a positive thing.