Rocket Ismail says cowboys if you let down in this next game im going to come get U

aikemirv

Reaction score
You know I would prefer it if Eric WIllimas, Nate Newton, Michael Irvin and Charles Haley were saying that. They might be afraid to come back to the locker room after a loss with those 4.

Esp if Irvin had his scissors!

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2427909 said:
Rocket Ishmael says cowboys if you let down in this next game im going to come get U

I do love that your are consistant. The thread title is just as confusing as the thread ;)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
http://i141.***BLOCKED***/albums/r63/justincgallo/2008%20Season/Moby%20Dick%20Reheased/mobydick2.jpg

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone ever see that video of Larry Allen lifting I think 700 pounds? Well, Rocket leaped over him while he was still holding the weights in the air. It was hilarious.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Besides the final time he got hurt, which I think Dat clocked him, the other times he got injured he was trying to block people downfield twice his size. The little idiot had heart. I'm glad he was a Cowboy.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;2428047 said:
Rocket doesn't stand a chance ! Tank will shoot at him , Pac-Man will bang his head against light fixtures , Henry will chase him from a long ways back , Romo will give him a wet willie with his pinkie finger , and Flo will jump and hit him before he can even get out of the car .

The only problem with that is.. Flo will be off-sides when he does it. :laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
vta;2428145 said:
I liked him as a Cowboy and it's cool to hear him as a fan.
Good to hear he has some heart for his old team.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's always good to hear from old Cowboys.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
good .....I am glad....wish I could do it....but, they would throw me off the property

Jay

Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;2428047 said:
Rocket doesn't stand a chance ! Tank will shoot at him , Pac-Man will bang his head against light fixtures , Henry will chase him from a long ways back , Romo will give him a wet willie with his pinkie finger , and Flo will jump and hit him before he can even get out of the car .

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
joseephuss;2427932 said:
Rocket never spoke to the media as a player. There were stories of how he would sneak out of the locker room in the dirty laundry baskets. Why is he speaking to them now?

MB3 doesn't talk to the media now would you be upset if he does once he is retired?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
There is no telling how many times Rocket owned Champ Bailey while Rocket was a Cowboy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2428751 said:
good .....I am glad....wish I could do it....but, they would throw me off the property

You would probably come in, say one sentence, and leave.