Rod & Richard

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is bad. First / second round talent. Lawrence, LVE, Smith, Chido, Jones, Lee. Very underwhelming with this talent. Don’t blitze. Don’t stunt. Can’t turn the ball over. Can’t pick em off. Soft, soft, soft. They have a lot of good QBs coming up. Could get exposed. I will also add Taco needs to be traded or suiting up. That crap has to stop.

You're going from thread to thread talking about the sky is falling....this is ridiculous man.

stiletto

Reaction score
Ok so what about the development of Demarcus Lawrence and Randy Gregory when he's out there? Who gets credit for that?

LOL "when he's out there". Look Rod is an OK guy but he is a dinosaur. Time to move on, get these Detroit loser coaches outta there. (i.e., see Scott Linnehan).....No more Rod drafts, no more Rod schemes. Sign me up....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL "when he's out there". Look Rod is an OK guy but he is a dinosaur. Time to move on, get these Detroit loser coaches outta there. (i.e., see Scott Linnehan).....No more Rod drafts, no more Rod schemes. Sign me up....
I don't like Maranelli and never have. All I'm saying is your frustration with him are misplaced. You're blaming him for talent acquisitions. Its like blaming Kellen Moore for drafting Tony Pollard.