Rod & Richard

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Not sure some of you guys are trolls from the Deadskins Board. Geez folks, we pretty much kicked their arses. Far from perfect I'll admit, but very far from pathetic as some board members would lead you to believe.

The defense doesn't make plays.

Its very boring to watch.

Its the same scheme play after play.

Its the same play after play after play

4-2-5 off man/press

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeh the stats are misleading. They were not a top 5 defense maybe in yards but not anywhere else
They certainly looked better than so far this year. I haven’t seen the stats from yesterday yet. I don’t think they gave up 500 yards.

superonyx

Reaction score
Just finished watching NE shut out Miami. Folks, we will never be like the Pats with Jerry Jones and Garrett at the helm.

Miami had 4 seconds left at the 7 yard line or so. They tried to score. Pats blitzed on thst play tipped the ball and picked it off.

Dallas would never blitz like that. I am soooooooooooo sick of the stupid defensive scheme Marrinelli employs I want him gone now.

He would sit thete allow Miami to score and be happy. Rather than how the Pats play. I want Dallas to be like the Pats. Real champions who with a shut out they go all out to protect it. I like their play and scheme. I am jealous of it. Wish my team had this mentality. We don't so there is that.

I am not now, or ever was or ever will be a fan of Marrinelli and his stupid scheme.
Sounds like you are on the wrong forum. I’m sure you can join the Patriots fan forum. You may find some comfort over there.

We are 2-0 and playing great.

The fact that you are so passionately upset over this looks like your love of football has turned into an unhealthy obsession. If this is how the wins make you feel what happens during the losses? I hope you don’t have a wife, kids, and dog. If so it sounds like Sunday may be their worst day.

enjoy the wins more than you hate the losses. Otherwise what’s the point?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
the toxic twins

One can’t scout talent
The other can’t coach it.

This D is awful.
As of today they’re 17th in total yards allowed in the NFL. Not good, but certainly not awful. And they’re 11th in points allowed.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sounds like you are on the wrong forum. I’m sure you can join the Patriots fan forum. You may find some comfort over there.

We are 2-0 and playing great.

The fact that you are so passionately upset over this looks like your love of football has turned into an unhealthy obsession. If this is how the wins make you feel what happens during the losses? I hope you don’t have a wife, kids, and dog. If so it sounds like Sunday may be their worst day.

enjoy the wins more than you hate the losses. Otherwise what’s the point?
You know one of your friends that are always negative and everyone tries to avoid? There’s a lot of them on this site.