Rodgers gets $50 million

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In the last 31 years they have drafted two HOF players. They have not needed to try to replace them. I am sure they have as much confidence as any team in the league in their ability to draft a good Qb.
that is not saying much, as most teams dont have confidence they can draft a good one.
Gb paying rodgers 50 mil a year says that loud and clear.
Denver trading for wilson says it too.
They all or most of them make bad picks for qb position. So they then lose confidence.

Dallas is also afraid to draft a # 1st round pick qb. They would rather stick with whatever they have that seems to be fairly good.
Romo was what 7th round or undrafted, and dak was 4th round.
The last # 1 pick was for Aikman.

terra

Reaction score
Take a chill pill Kara. Never said it was easier. The original response said the Packers probably dont feel confident in finding a qb. My response was they have never had to in the past 30 years and I am sure they feel as confident as any other front office. They got Favre because Ron Wolf loved him from the year before. He gave one of his two #1 draft pics that year to get him to a team that regretted drafting him. Where did I say it was easy. No problem Lara, I get your dig.
Do you need a time out card Karen?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao2:
20220310-121433.jpg

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Rodgers is as good as it gets currently. If he left, Pack would be left with Love. Not much there. No Rodgers or such in the draft this year, and next year is so unknown.

Pack decided to go with Rodgers and see if they can build around him or win with who they have.

Not much choice, unless they want to completely rebuild, and seldom does a team want to do that, and it may not even work....

FloridaRob

Reaction score
AR Signs a new 3 year extension worth 150 Million. 75 million the 1st year.
Per Rapoport
#Packers QB Aaron Rodgers’ new contract extension is now official and signed, per me and
@TomPelissero