Rodgers wants out of Green Bay

joseephuss

Reaction score
I don't understand. If Dak isn't good enough to get the Cowboys where they need to go; since you want Dallas to trade him; than why would the 49ers give us the 3rd overall pick and a 1st next year for him?

All to get a QB for a year or two in Rodgers that has less than a stellar recent history with Mike McCarthy?

I agree. And if Dallas made that deal with SF, it doesn't guarantee that GB would be willing to deal Rodgers to Dallas. Plus there is a hefty dead cap amount if Dak were traded prior to June 1st.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Rodgers hasn't won a title since Mike McCarthy won a title. Don't know if he'd have gotten multiple rings with the supporting cast in Dallas all these years.
Only take solace in the fact that he has turned around and had his own soul crushed in each of those years.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Rodgers hasn't won a title since Mike McCarthy won a title. Don't know if he'd have gotten multiple rings with the supporting cast in Dallas all these years.
I’d take my shot with him in 2007, 2014 and 2016. Would have made all 3 of those teams much better. We also would have made the playoffs more often than we did.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
lol. Same goes for me. It is not like he wears Super Bowl rings on multiple fingers.

Unfortunately, he is a top-tier quarterback. And some fans have a permanent mindset that every single player must be compared to another player regardless of circumstance. Rodgers coming to the NFC East would ignite a brand new boatload of that kind of nonsense on this forum.

+1

Wizarus

Reaction score
No way Rodgers is joining Big Mike again, some of yall are delusional.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
49ersmight actually make a little sense. Rodgers has always wanted to play in California.

they have a high draft pick. Could see a trade. Rodgers for 2 ones and maybe a two or three.
packers could pick up a qb in this draft with #3. 49ers are built to win now. They could make enough cap space to add him.

What does Rodgers want though. $50 million per year? Lol

49er also still has garopollo. Could trade him for more picks and dump the salary.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Not to burst (more than) a few bubbles, but Dak cannot be traded. (1) he has a no trade clause, and (2) his cap hit for 2021 is $92 million.

And because it's a trade, the cap hit cannot be carried over two years.

Forneymike

Reaction score
He only wants to go to the Niners, Broncos or Raiders. That's his list according to several sources. He is not coming here

JBS

Reaction score
Some rumors that he may be traded tonight

Denver is the destination

Just a rumor

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im just pissed off its become all about him tonight of all nights. I can't stand the guy

bewp7

Reaction score
sound great to me i really hope he does go to denver!

keep him far away from washington!!!!!

MikeB80

Reaction score
The cowboys tickets for the home game against the broncos just went up.

That place will be all broncos fans if this happens. Just like 13 when there were a ton of front running broncos fans because of manning.

Twin928

Reaction score
If true, this can throw a major wrench in this draft.
I'm sure the Packers will try to do what they can to keep him. But Rodgers has always been a bit of a crybaby
Not a cry baby they haven’t helped this man consistently since that Super Bowl u draft a backup qb n the first round last year draft wen another receiver could of put them over the top or somebody n the secondary he should want out