Reaction score
But I didn't do anything!

Oh, you weren't talking to me...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger is even in control of the Zone now. :(
No, I'm just trying my best to keep people from getting benched with NFL season just starting :D

The topic and all the posts that still remain in this thread are fine!

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Good he is a clown. We need to come up with something for our games this year. Especially if Zeke gets that injunction.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I am really surprised that the Pats would allow this at their stadium. While it is funny and deserved, it probably isn't the best policy for members of the NFL to publicly mock the Commissioner of the league. Not sure how this wouldn't fall under harming the shield which I am pretty sure is a punishable offense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The Cowboys should do Goodell stadium seat covers .. a lot of large butts sitting on his face all game while drinking beer and eating anti-digestive friendly food :D
My name is Corso and I approve this plan of action. Make it so, Number One.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I am really surprised that the Pats would allow this at their stadium. While it is funny and deserved, it probably isn't the best policy for members of the NFL to publicly mock the Commissioner of the league. Not sure how this wouldn't fall under harming the shield which I am pretty sure is a punishable offense.
Try to stop it and they'll make it worse. Fans are fed up with all of this. And they paid good money and they aren't harming anyone but Roger's feelings.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I honestly wonder what the typical (non-Cowboy) NFL player thinks about the Zeke suspension, the looming legal battle and the aftermath that could affect the CBA? If I put myself in the player's position, I would probably be concerned with the unfairness of the NFL position. At the same time, I doubt I would be inclined to boycott or, in anyway, risk my paycheck for Zeke. Sounds harsh, I suppose.