Roger Goodell clown towel to be handed out at tonights game

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
To be honest, and in all fairness, I support RG decision on Brady. The guy did not cooperate with the NFL and their investigators. I refuse the argument that that situation in any way similar to Zeke's

I already put the order for the book on Amazon coming 2026 in which all the cheating is revealed. Stay tuned

:cool:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I honestly wonder what the typical (non-Cowboy) NFL player thinks about the Zeke suspension, the looming legal battle and the aftermath that could affect the CBA? If I put myself in the player's position, I would probably be concerned with the unfairness of the NFL position. At the same time, I doubt I would be inclined to boycott or, in anyway, risk my paycheck for Zeke. Sounds harsh, I suppose.

My friends that have followed the news, while they wanna give me crap because it is a Cowboy, are for the most part supportive of Zeke. They realize that Pandora's box this could open.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I honestly wonder what the typical (non-Cowboy) NFL player thinks about the Zeke suspension, the looming legal battle and the aftermath that could affect the CBA? If I put myself in the player's position, I would probably be concerned with the unfairness of the NFL position. At the same time, I doubt I would be inclined to boycott or, in anyway, risk my paycheck for Zeke. Sounds harsh, I suppose.
It's more than Zeke. After Zeke ,Roger will go after someone else and make their fanbase angry. The problem is the fans all dislike him but when he goes after someone else he is leaving their player alone. Fans just can't get united.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I am really surprised that the Pats would allow this at their stadium. While it is funny and deserved, it probably isn't the best policy for members of the NFL to publicly mock the Commissioner of the league. Not sure how this wouldn't fall under harming the shield which I am pretty sure is a punishable offense.

The Patriots aren't involved with this and its not their responsibility to enforce a dress code on their fans.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most really don't care because its not a star player on their team. In all fairness, most of our fans wouldn't care either if this was the star running back on other NFC East teams or even NFC teams. They should though, not for Elliott's sake, but their team's future sake. There are a lot of people who are going to use extortion threats as leverage against players if it Elliott loses given all of the factors of this case that are on his side.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
This is ingenious on so many levels.

If you really think about it, the fans are the one group in all of these colossal Keystone Cop episodes that have plagued the sport for years now that never get their say. The players get theirs and the owners and the NFL as a whole certainly get theirs.

This is a very creative way to unmistakably let the entire sports watching universe see how a fan base feels about this tyrant and all of his shenanigans that has been absent from the way the media has reported up to this point. I think this is a form of social activism and should be embraced as such.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's more than Zeke. After Zeke ,Roger will go after someone else and make their fanbase angry. The problem is the fans all dislike him but when he goes after someone else he is leaving their player alone. Fans just can't get united.

I agree, this is bigger than Zeke. Human nature is such that, if it isn't an immediate consequence, or it doesn't affect me directly, I am less likely to be invested in the issue.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most really don't care because its not a star player on their team. In all fairness, most of our fans wouldn't care either if this was the star running back on other NFC East teams or even NFC teams. They should though, not for Elliott's sake, but their team's future sake. There are a lot of people who are going to use extortion threats as leverage against players if it Elliott loses given all of the factors of this case that are on his side.
I am in complete agreement with you.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The Patriots aren't involved with this and its not their responsibility to enforce a dress code on their fans.

I assume they own the stadium. As such they control what is sold and/or distributed in their stadium and since it is obviously something that is known, they can't argue that they weren't aware of it.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I assume they own the stadium. As such they control what is sold and/or distributed in their stadium and since it is obviously something that is known, they can't argue that they weren't aware of it.

I really doubt they are being sold or distributed in their stadium.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Would remind me of that time when they tried to penalize a team for the crowd's noise. Didn't last long. You want a disruption, just try telling fans what they can't do.

Cas2800

Reaction score
I will be at the game sunday night. I only wish I knew where to get some of these before the game. HEY T-SHIRT makers in Arlington.......I have a great idea for you!!