Roger Goodell stinks at pronouncing some players names

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For being a well educated and business experienced man, plus the NFL Commissioner, he stinks at pronouncing some players' names. o_O

Overall, though, I think the Commish is doing a pretty good job micro-managing and hosting the 2020 NFL DRAFT "social distancing" style. Just hope he reinstates current Cowboys suspended DEs Randy Gregory and Aldon Smith soon afterwards.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s never going to be liked by many, but I’ll give him the credit he’s due for how this draft has been arranged and handled.
I’ve enjoyed it, it’s different and probably something we’ll never see again.
My girl asked me earlier why are they booing him and why don't NFL likes him......I honestly don't even remember or know lol.

JayFord

Reaction score
I don’t dislike Goddell

hes doing what he thinks is best.....the issue is he isnt very knowledgeable about Football

revospeed

Reaction score
He’s never going to be liked by many, but I’ll give him the credit he’s due for how this draft has been arranged and handled.
I’ve enjoyed it, it’s different and probably something we’ll never see again.

I thought the children of the coaches and GMs acting up and poking their heads in has been funny. But we are used to seeing the children and grandchildren of the GM poking their nose in the draft for several years wuth Spaulding, Jerry Jr. and Stephen.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought the message to Dak was a kind gesture.
I agree.
But I think it was also self-serving.
It gave them a reason to go to commercial break and earn money so they could make everyone wait through the commercials on the Cowboys pick.

They seem to frequently have a convenient excuse to go to commercial break just when the Cowboys are ready to make their pick.

Coincidence? I think not....

ghst187

Reaction score
For being a well educated and business experienced man, plus the NFL Commissioner, he stinks at pronouncing some players' names. o_O

Overall, though, I think the Commish is doing a pretty good job micro-managing and hosting the 2020 NFL DRAFT "social distancing" style. Just hope he reinstates current Cowboys suspended DEs Randy Gregory and Aldon Smith soon afterwards.

Will always think he’s a POS

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goodell?

Boo_This_Man.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see that jar of M&M's at the start and then when he showed it about 3 hours in? The man is sugar crashing and might be in a coma by midnight.

Damn, they need some creativity. I am tired of him turning around from the multiscreen to announce the pick every freaking time! He should have on a Marvel mask or unzip and flash the audience, liven it up, Rogie! Talk about insert player name here approach.