Twitter: Roger Goodell to announce first-round picks from his basement

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Amazing the hatred for the man who’s propelled this league thru some of its most difficult times.
That happens when you get every decision on social grounds incorrect 10 out of 10 times.

It is called a vote of no confidence.

Germany is dealing with it right now.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hey..

Hiding from the virus in your basement does sound like a bad idea.

The attic or car garage sounds much better. He can clean them out b/w selections and set a good example for us all.

This is either sarcasm or stupidity. Can’t say which...

Proof

Reaction score
Lol why do people care much? I just want to know who’s picked, how it’s announced is irrelevant.

because we’re starved for entertainment and he sucks. Literally anyone else would be a better choice

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Boo_This_Man.gif
What movie was this from?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Goodell walks up to a podium in his basement to announce the first pick and gets booed by his family.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing the hatred for the man who’s propelled this league thru some of its most difficult times.
If "the man who’s propelled this league thru some of its most difficult times" is code for "tried successfully to screw the Cowboys every way he possibly could", then I agree with you.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Only way I enjoy this is if his basement is unfinished on the left side and the right side is fresh drywall with wet mud spots all over it.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roger Goodell sucks...one thing in which all Americans can agree.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If "the man who’s propelled this league thru some of its most difficult times" is code for "tried successfully to screw the Cowboys every way he possibly could", then I agree with you.
He’s kept Jerry in check which IMO is what’s good for the league.

I understand it’s difficult for some fans to look beyond our own selfish needs for the good of the sum. And that’s the commish job serving all 32 owners interest not just one.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Roger Goodell sucks...one thing in which all Americans can agree.
History will reflect much more favorable on how Goodell has navigated thru some difficult times in NFL serving the interest of the owners and the league.

As usual those who are relied on to make these difficult decisions are often heavily criticized by ones who feel the impact of the forced discipline.