Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

RS12

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. In this case, not much. You can best believe the FO knew this was coming.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
Seriously, I'd be a better choice at MLB. I'm only 6' and weight 295lbs, and run like a 6.5 40 but at least I'd be there and be motivated to help the team. Lazy a** piece of s***. Mods I apologize for my language, it's just extremely upsetting when the Cowboys get taken advantage of by a lazy hack who wishes he could be on the same level at Sean Lee.

Zordon

Reaction score
It's embarrassing! We now have three defensive players suspended.
this franchise has become the joke of the city. every other professional franchise in Dallas is doing better than them. they are the antithesis of the Rangers, Stars, and Mavericks. Smart front offices, great young talent, real RKGs, and tough head coaches.

vlad

Reaction score
Feel so bad for Romo, Witten when they hear stuff like this. By all accounts hard working, super nice guys, upstanding citizens, and they love the game more than us...no one is owed anything but they did deserve better. Been here for so long and they've had to deal with non-strategic GM and an undeserving head coach (as opposed to someone who had proven coaching chops)...at least Ware got out and found success. While Jaylon Smith really may turn out wondefully in the long run, it just seems even more crazy that they spent yet another 2nd round pick on someone that won't do anything to help the team in the next year.

BigWillie

Reaction score
When we handled him with kid gloves, we should have expected it to happen.

I never bought into the whole 'Dallas knew and had an agreement for Rolando to spend time with his kids' for when he missed OTAs. Every single father on the roster wishes they could spend more time with their kids. That isn't a situation that only Rolando faced. It just seemed more like we were coddling Rolando, trying to have his back in the press when they should have given him his walking papers then.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score

I agree, make room for players that will actually be on the field and/or available. I wonder if there is a wild spread drug issue on this team. I don't think so, but the suspensions sure seem to be happening a lot on this team. Perhaps I'm just stressed...oh well.

Zordon

Reaction score
Feel so bad for Romo, Witten when they hear stuff like this. By all accounts hard working, super nice guys, upstanding citizens, and they love the game more than us...no one is owed anything but they did deserve better. Been here for so long and they've had to deal with non-strategic GM and an undeserving head coach (as opposed to someone who had proven coaching chops)...at least Ware got out and found success. While Jaylon Smith really may turn out wondefully in the long run, it just seems even more crazy that they spent yet another 2nd round pick on someone that won't do anything to help the team in the next year.

I feel sorry for them too. Unfortunately they are also Jerry and Jason's biggest defenders.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Is Calvin Hill is still in the Cowboys payroll? If he is it's the greatest robbery since "The Great Train Robbery".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who's in charge of this asylum

how%2Bbout%2Bthem%2Bcowboys!.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Is Calvin Hill is still in the Cowboys payroll? If he is it's the greatest robbery since "The Great Train Robbery".

Calvin is there to help players not be their baby sitter. Any person with addictions or other issues starts with themselves, no one can change you but you. Calvin can give help and support but the real change is with the player

Sydla

Reaction score

I feel bad for Romo and Witten every time I realize we still have the same head coach.

The Jones' are going to waste the last few good years both have left.