Rolando McClain suspended 10 games

Gameover

Reaction score
This bum still on the roster?!

SMH @ Jerry..... Only Jerry would hang on to a lazy guy who won't be available until week 12, as if the loser will be in any type of football shape to help the team by then.

He's expendable Jerry. Make an example out of him. You moron

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
This bum still on the roster?!

SMH @ Jerry..... Only Jerry would hang on to a lazy guy who won't be available until week 12, as if the loser will be in any type of football shape to help the team by then.

He's expendable Jerry. Make an example out of him. You moron

Would help if we had made any sort of move to get a replacement on the roster for this season.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Lots of folks around here said Dallas needed more guys like McClain. They were too nice and needed more guys with attitude.
Oh yes indeed they said that when Ware was the LB here saying that he was "too nice" and didn't have that killer instinct and attitude even though he was one of the league's top sack masters humans sometimes makes me sick. As for RoMac hopes this guy gets his life priorities straighten out imo Dallas should move on from him at this point and see what's out there at LB until they find what they have in Smith in the no so distant future.

dfense

Reaction score
Jerrah has been in Rolando's corner and gave him the rope to now hang himself. I think Jerrah feels betrayed by the idiot. He took advantage of the old man and now we are going to see what happens when you bite the hand that feeds you. Show me something Jerrah.

CCBoy

Reaction score
When the Cowboys’ drafted linebacker Jaylon Smith with the 34th overall pick in 2016, it was with the knowledge and intent although he would ultimately be the successor to troubled LB Rolando McClain; the timeline was to be a 2017 entry for the rookie marrying perfectly with a likely exit for McClain.

This plan was also based upon assurances from McClain himself that 2016 would be different from his checkered past.

Apparently different is the new same...

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...middle-linebacker-durant-re-signing-possible/

dfense

Reaction score
I feel sorry for them too. Unfortunately they are also Jerry and Jason's biggest defenders.

As if it's anyones fault but Rollitlando. Jerrah was smart with him. An above average troubled player. They gave him a super team friendly one year deal. Everything was on The player walking a straight line. He failed himself and all the fans. Especially his kids who know daddy is a doper. Some people will blame everybody but the person they should. Personnel responsibility seems to be a lost consept. They took a chance. It didn't work out. Move on. The only thing I will hold against Jerrah, is if he doesn't cut him yesterday.

dfense

Reaction score
When the Cowboys’ drafted linebacker Jaylon Smith with the 34th overall pick in 2016, it was with the knowledge and intent although he would ultimately be the successor to troubled LB Rolando McClain; the timeline was to be a 2017 entry for the rookie marrying perfectly with a likely exit for McClain.

This plan was also based upon assurances from McClain himself that 2016 would be different from his checkered past.

Apparently different is the new same...

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...middle-linebacker-durant-re-signing-possible/

I was just watching some games from a couple years ago and Durant was all over the place.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That sounded like a good plan a couple of days ago.

:mad:

Zordon

Reaction score
As if it's anyones fault but Rollitlando. Jerrah was smart with him. An above average troubled player. They gave him a super team friendly one year deal. Everything was on The player walking a straight line. He failed himself and all the fans. Especially his kids who know daddy is a doper. Some people will blame everybody but the person they should. Personnel responsibility seems to be a lost consept. They took a chance. It didn't work out. Move on. The only thing I will hold against Jerrah, is if he doesn't cut him yesterday.

Lol speak for yourself. I never liked him, never wanted him. I knew it would end this way with this loser.

My issue with Jerry is not that he took a chance, it's that he takes risk on so many damn positions in the defense. Enjoy the 45-42 losses this year.....that is if Romo stays healthy.

dfense

Reaction score
Lol speak for yourself. I never liked him, never wanted him. I knew it would end this way with this loser.

My issue with Jerry is not that he took a chance, it's that he takes risk on so many damn positions in the defense. Enjoy the 45-42 losses this year.....that is if Romo stays healthy.

I have to retract that call to cut him immediately. I was reading his contract and it sounds like Rolando keeps 750k if he's cut. But if they keep him on the roster, his insentive based contract gets him almost nothing. They should park him for the season PUP.