Twitter: Rolando McClain: "We're taking over the world this year"

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The signing of Hardy along with McClain returns makes our front seven formidable. Our back end of the defense will reap the benefits of a good front seven.

I think you are dead on here. Dallas is unsure about what they have in the secondary. And the better their front seven - the less they will need to worry about the secondary.

I'm seeing a lot of draft gurus having Dallas picking as many as three CBs in this draft. Most have Dallas taking at least two.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
If we can stay healthy and Hardy doesn't face a long term suspension, this defense might be able to do some work.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Perhaps I am being naive, but I think there's still a chance Sean Lee can last a season and still play at that level.

And jetpacks will be avalable this summer and politicians will stop turning down $1,000 donations.

jday

Reaction score
And jetpacks will be avalable this summer and politicians will stop turning down $1,000 donations.

I would imagine similar odds would have been assigned to the Cowboys going 12 and 4 in 2014 around this time last year.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would imagine similar odds would have been assigned to the Cowboys going 12 and 4 in 2014 around this time last year.

I believe I remember having this conversation with you last summer jday, about how our boys record was going to be last year. That's exactly the odds that were being attributed to them having a winning record around this time.

jday

Reaction score
I believe I remember having this conversation with you last summer jday, about how our boys record was going to be last year. That's exactly the odds that were being attributed to them having a winning record around this time.

I certainly wouldn't have put any money on that.