Twitter: Rolando McClain: "We're taking over the world this year"

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I know you you love me Corso. But if you don't then to hell with you (Conan the Barbarian, remote past)! :D

tumblr_mco3odwWnc1rwq85xo1_500.gif

gmoney112

Reaction score
Mike Fisher reporting McClain retiring again to see the world.

Get the full scoop with premium access.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
"Hither came Rolando, the Cowboy, black-haired, sullen-eyed, helment in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the lined fields of America under his Cleated feet."

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
"Hither came Rolando, the Cowboy, black-haired, sullen-eyed, helment in hand, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the lined fields of America under his Cleated feet."

Conan???

endersdragon

Reaction score
I seriously think that with him coming back from last year, us getting Lee back from 2 years ago, and adding Hardy, we are a 1-tech away from having a formidable front 7, and if Wilcox can continue to improve I think that the pass rush will make this secondary look very good. It would not shock me at all to see the Cowboys have a top 5 defense this year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would not shock me at all to see the Cowboys have a top 5 defense this year.
That might be a reach but I would agree it will be vastly improved. If we could field a top 10 defense and Romo stays healthy we'll play deep into January.

endersdragon

Reaction score
That might be a reach but I would agree it will be vastly improved. If we could field a top 10 defense and Romo stays healthy we'll play deep into January.

In terms of scoring the Panthers went from 2nd to 21st last year, one of the (if not the most) key player(s) they lost, Greg Hardy. I don't think it would be that crazy to think his presence might have the same effect for us.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

Lol...brilliant!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Gotta love a Conan fan. Read all the books as an adolescent.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Love the humor on here lately. A welcome relief and lots of chuckles. Thanks people.