Romo: "As a Cowboy Fan, I am Livid"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak had a dropped pick 6 against the rams in the playoffs that he got away with. It doesn’t matter
And Romo didn't have potential INTs dropped? You're right, it doesn't matter. Dak is plenty good enough. Fix the Oline and interior Dline. It would greatly improve this team.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
No joke.

Dak = Romo Part II, the Playoff Choking Continues!

Yeah, I mean it’s hard to argue. I liked Tony, but he wasn’t a big game qb in the least. Dude played in 6 playoff games, and he was **** in half of them.

Dak does a ton of talking without accomplishing a whole lot

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
both lines played good enough to win today. But Dak, again, didnt play well enough to win. He is the reason for some of the oline problems. Put in a different QB and some of those oline problems go away. Dak is the true garbage time QB. He plays well when defenses play soft and does not require him to think.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
both lines played good enough to win today. But Dak, again, didnt play well enough to win. He is the reason for some of the oline problems. Put in a different QB and some of those oline problems go away. Dak is the true garbage time QB. He plays well when defenses play soft and does not require him to think.
Yeah he’s constantly looking for the big play underneath instead of taking the easy completion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've been rooting for Dak, but at this point he's become Dak McNabb, throwing the ball into the turf, running around while there are wide open receivers...My faith in him is gone.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I said it during the draft...

The Cowboys made a HUGE mistake not trading up 6 spots in the 2nd round to move up to pick monster DT Christian Barmore from Alabama (would have at the most cost the Cowboys only one of their three 4th round picks, plus their original 2nd round pick (44th overall), to move up to grab him).

Instead, they settled for CB Kelvin Joseph who did not do much of anything to contribute to this Defense.
Kelvin's career is not over . . . it's just starting. . . lets see how this thing plays out . . . I like Joseph. He shows promise

NotForLong

Reaction score
I've been rooting for Dak, but at this point he's become Dak McNabb, throwing the ball into the turf, running around while there are wide open receivers...My faith in him is gone.
Awwwww. . . the next smack in the face is coming to terms that we are stuck with Him for 3 more years. . CHEERS.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kelvin's career is not over . . . it's just starting. . . lets see how this thing plays out . . . I like Joseph. He shows promise
Understood, but 2nd round picks are supposed to be starters and players of need. We needed a monster DT more and it proved to be so this season as it has for the past 10+ seasons.

NotForLong

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with only being a top 10-12 QB instead of top 5.
No There's Nothing wrong. . . . except when you Pay the man as if He is top 2. . . Player in the NFL . . . not just QB.

Ok . . . because middle of the road can not be allocated large portions of the Salary which has a Cap. . . .

Welcome to Hell

NotForLong

Reaction score
Understood, but 2nd round picks are supposed to be starters and players of need. We needed a monster DT more and it proved to be so this season as it has for the past 10+ seasons.
Next year He will be a Starter . . at a position that Teams over reach for. . . And just maybe Him sitting benefited Him . . . Who can say.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So do alot of the weak *** Dak hatin cowards on this board who only come out of their holes when we lose.
Coward psycho is back. Game must have been tough for you to watch. Hopefully you were in a padded room and wore your helmet.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Then he knows how we felt when he was under the helm.

Lmao. Exactly. He brought us these same games over and over when it mattered. Was he livid back then? Nah. He literally said "if this is the worst thing to happen to me, my life is ok". He worried more about his gold game than his football game. He's a cornball.