Romo at Mavericks Game

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
1) Enjoy the gutter.

2) I didn't tell you the definition of a dynasty, I told you that you're witnessing one.

You mean the gutter the Warriors have known before last year for their entire history (save 1 title in the 1970s)? And you have to actually have followed one to understand the makings of one. And like I said, beating an injured Cavs team for the 1st title isn't exactly grounds for the start of one.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
✭Rachel Rizzuti✭ ‏@Rizzuti09
Romo yelling at refs

CTvqEIPVAAAq1ha.jpg

Hey he turned his hat around the right way. Way to go Tony.

Nav22

Reaction score
You mean the gutter the Warriors have known before last year for their entire history (save 1 title in the 1970s)? And you have to actually have followed one to understand the makings of one. And like I said, beating an injured Cavs team for the 1st title isn't exactly grounds for the start of one.

4th title for the defending champs, actually.

And no, I mean the gutter your team is currently residing in. The fecal matter Kobe is soaked in from head to toe. The very worst team in California (and the Western Conference, for that matter). Staples Center's B Team.

The champs don't need your approval. You REEK of NBA failure right now. The champs will just keep mercilessly annihilating the league while you remember the good old days when free agents weren't avoiding your cancerous team like the plague and you weren't the most horrifically unwatchable team other than Philadelphia.

"Hey, which superstars want to play with over-the-hill Kobe Bryant? Nobody? Fine, we'll just outbid all zero teams interested in Carlos Boozer then next year we'll trade for Roy Hibbert!"

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
He could be Kupchack. He gave 2 1sts, and 2 2nds for a 38 year old, broken down Steve Nash. Gave a #1 for DHoward, who never wanted to be a Laker. We still owe a 1st for the Nash trade (76ers own the pick now) and still owe the 1st for Howard. At least you guys have picks.

Bro...you win. I give. Just got Ronda Rousey'd. (Too soon???) We can at least dream of our dynasties from 20 years ago. :p

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
4th title for the defending champs, actually.

And no, I mean the gutter your team is currently residing in. The fecal matter Kobe is soaked in from head to toe. The very worst team in California (and the Western Conference, for that matter). Staples Center's B Team.

The champs don't need your approval. You REEK of NBA failure right now. The champs will just keep mercilessly annihilating the league while you remember the good old days when free agents weren't avoiding your cancerous team like the plague and you weren't the most horrifically unwatchable team other than Philadelphia.

"Hey, which superstars want to play with over-the-hill Kobe Bryant? Nobody? Fine, we'll just outbid all zero teams interested in Carlos Boozer then next year we'll trade for Roy Hibbert!"

You mean the so called titles in 1947 and 1956 in the all white league? Oh NO! I REEK of NBA failure! LOL! I have WITNESSED 10 TITLES in my lifetime Einstein. Of course you keep ignoring the fact you beat an injured Cavs team. Spurs or Cavs over Warriors.

Nav22

Reaction score
You mean the so called titles in 1947 and 1956 in the all white league? Oh NO! I REEK of NBA failure! LOL! I have WITNESSED 10 TITLES in my lifetime Einstein. Of course you keep ignoring the fact you beat an injured Cavs team. Spurs or Cavs over Warriors.

Bahahahaha! Yeah, the 67-win Warriors would've had SUCH a tough time vs the 53-win (IN THE EAST) Cavs full squad!

After all, they "almost" beat us in the Finals, right!?! They needed 4 wins and got 2. Hooray for 50%! When I scored 50% on my calculus final, I "almost" aced it!

But to be fair, the Grizzlies and Cavs ALMOST beat us in the playoffs. If you combined both teams' wins in their series against us, you get the requisite 4. Then you'd have to subtract 5 of the 8 wins we racked up in order to get to less than 4, but who has time for logic!?!? We ALMOST lost to those teams!!!

Enjoy our dynasty from the gutter. Old Kobe's a disaster and the young guys all look more like role players than future stars. In other words, at the moment, you suck and have no future. This means that you REEK. I need to open a window.

Start working on some more excuses. You'll need them after GSW once again curb-stomps all the poor Washington Generals teams who have to deal with us in the playoffs.