Twitter: Romo comments on losing his starting job to Dak

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Demarco Murray also got MVP votes. What does that mean? One year defines your whole career?

Where did I claim this?

You dudes kill me. You talk about how trash Dak is but constantly compare him to Romo lol. You compare Romo's 11 year career to Dak's 4 year career lol. If he's that trash why are you even comparing them?
Because your goofy-self in here talkin about it was the right decision to stick with Dak and Romo had 1 playoff win blah blah blah.

So if you are admitting Romo was better, there is nothing else to talk about.

I win...You lose (again)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Please don't spin this. You had said Romo was never a top 5 QB so the situations where completely different and I said that's a strange statement to make considering the last season Romo had started leading up to this drama he was a top 3 QB........
MVP doesn't mean you were the best player that means you were the best player on the best team. As you can see Brees' team won 7 games that year which is why he wasn't in the running. Romo benefited from a great running game that year. Better than anyone else.

So using your argument Andrew Luck was a top 5 quarterback? Demarco Murray was the best back in the league because got MVP votes?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because your goofy-self in here talkin about it was the right decision to stick with Dak and Romo had 1 playoff win blah blah blah.

So if you are admitting Romo was better, there is nothing else to talk about.

I win...You lose (again)

No your goofy self as usual with you Romosexuals y'all jump into any conversation without reading everything. You read one post and replied based on it. You have no idea what you're talking about. I never said Dak was better than Romo or vice versa. What I said was there was no evidence out there to prove that Romo would've went further than Dak went. Its like 4 or 5 of y'all who just jump on to one post and don't put anything in context. Why?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
MVP doesn't mean you were the best player that means you were the best player on the best team. As you can see Brees' team won 7 games that year which is why he wasn't in the running. Romo benefited from a great running game that year. Better than anyone else.

So using your argument Andrew Luck was a top 5 quarterback? Demarco Murray was the best back in the league because got MVP votes?
So who were the top 5 QBs of 2014 then? It should be funny watching you grasp and google desperately trying to come up with a list...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah your right being pro bowl starter, in the MVP running, and being 2nd team all-pro means your not a top 5 player :rolleyes:
So Demarco Murray was a top 5 back in 2014? Better than Leveon Bell, Marshawn Lynch, Aryan Foster, Lesean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, etc.? If you say yes then argument over.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So who were the top 5 QBs of 2014 then? It should be funny watching you grasp and google desperately trying to come up with a list...
Yes, Romo had his best season when Murray carried him.

Sound familiar?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
So Demarco Murray was a top 5 back in 2014? Better than Leveon Bell, Marshawn Lynch, Aryan Foster, Lesean McCoy, Jamaal Charles, etc.? If you say yes then argument over.
If you don't think the answer is "yes" then you are a... troll. Which everyone knows you are. Jamaal Charles...lol.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No your goofy self as usual with you Romosexuals y'all jump into any conversation without reading everything. You read one post and replied based on it. You have no idea what you're talking about. I never said Dak was better than Romo or vice versa. What I said was there was no evidence out there to prove that Romo would've went further than Dak went. Its like 4 or 5 of y'all who just jump on to one post and don't put anything in context. Why?
So you admit you arent a man and call your shot? Cool

Tussinman

Reaction score
The all-pro team for that season was Bell, Lynch, and Murrary. Not seeing any issues ?

Who where these 5 QBs clearly better than romo in 2014 ? He was never a top 5 QB remember ?
If you don't think the answer is "yes" then you are a... troll. Which everyone knows you are. Jamaal Charles...lol.
Confused by that as well.

2014 was the worst season Jamaal had as a full time starter in his entire career (great year but funny that he got thrown into the top 5 mix on his worst season)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The all-pro team for that season was Bell, Lynch, and Murrary. Not seeing any issues ?

Who where these 5 QBs clearly better than romo in 2014 ? He was never a top 5 QB remember ?
Confused by that as well.

2014 was the worst season Jamaal had as a full time starter in his entire career (great year but funny that he got thrown into the top 5 mix on his worst season)

Jamaal Charles averaged 5 yards a carry in 2014. There's a elite club of running backs who managed to have 1k yards at 5 yards a carry. Jamaal Charles in his short time on top was one of the better backs in the league. He was injury prone but when healthy he was damn good I don't know what you are talking about.

And did you not use "MVP votes" to determine Romo was a top 5 quarterback? So was Murray not the best back in the league with 1800 yards and 2 MVP votes just like Romo?

Tussinman

Reaction score
And did you not use "MVP votes" to determine Romo was a top 5 quarterback?
3rd place in MVP vote, all pro team, and pro bowl stater.

Have never seen a player have all 3 of those and not be considered top 5 at there position. 2014 was a damn good year