Twitter: Romo comments on losing his starting job to Dak

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak was hurt....except he played hurt. Something Wentz couldn't do the following week.....

Yeah because players are allowed to continue playing with potential life changing concussion injuries these days :facepalm:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly the kind of brain dead, made up definition of top 5 quarterback that I would expect from a clueless troll. And next time, try coming up with one that at least excludes the QB you are talking about... Dak is the one with 1 playoff win. What a joke.
Tough guy behind the computer.........you don't even defend your own kids and wife like you do Romo.

Paradox

Reaction score
What did you want me to talk about in a Romo thread? Let me know so I can take notes on how to post. Thanks.

Oh, that was not my point. But it makes sense that you would not understand the point. The point was that you are saying his fans can't let it go. But the irony is that his haters are (and have been) far more infatuated with dragging his name through the mud than his "fans" been infatuated with defending him. You're the loudest Romo troll on this board. Every time I see a Romo thread you have most of the posts. All bashing our former QB. Got your notes?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah because players are allowed to continue playing with potential life changing concussion injuries these days :facepalm:
Dak has been rocked just as hard and hasn't been concussed. Y'all need too top making excuses for Wentz. Tired of it. He can't stay on the field whether its fair or not. I don't see anyone giving Sean Lee the pass for all his years of being hurt.

John813

Reaction score
Dak was hurt....except he played hurt. Something Wentz couldn't do the following week.....

ackchyually Wentz did play the following week, as he played versus the Giants in week 17.

*I got what you meant, but it was week 16 they faced off.

Swagger

Reaction score
Wait, is he talking about the Cowboys winning 11 games in a row in Dak's rookie year?

Yah, the trolls still haven't gotten over that one. Even their hero Romo acknowledges how elementary the obvious decision was to go with Dak.

How did that decision work out for them at home against a team with lorry drivers in their secondary?

Qcard

Reaction score
Gre
Not sure Dak critics will ever accept it but he makes pretty clear it was the right decision. To me, it simply BAD LUCK for him but amazing things turn out. He now has a lifetime job, better than football and more money. Maybe he should send Dak a thank you card ....(LOL).

Great RHO player! Great Man

Romo will make it to Canton via TV gig

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak has been rocked just as hard and hasn't been concussed. Y'all need too top making excuses for Wentz. Tired of it. He can't stay on the field whether its fair or not. I don't see anyone giving Sean Lee the pass for all his years of being hurt.

I would give any player the benefit of the doubt when it comes to concussions/head injuries.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh, that was not my point. But it makes sense that you would not understand the point. The point was that you are saying his fans can't let it go. But the irony is that his haters are (and have been) far more infatuated with dragging his name through the mud than his "fans" been infatuated with defending him. You're the loudest Romo troll on this board. Every time I see a Romo thread you have most of the posts. All bashing our former QB. Got your notes?
I made 5 posts on the front page and 2 of them were about Romo. So once again.....how many times should I post about Romo? Should I just post once and then never say anything again about him?

No one dragged him through the mud get over yourself. I post about a lot of people but only time its a problem is when its about Romo. Get over yourself. I'm not gonna quit posting about Romo and I'm gonna say what I want to say about him. You and your ilk can either get over it or get with it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How did that decision work out for them at home against a team with lorry drivers in their secondary?
Same way the 2007 team did when the Giants secondary was full of Walmart workers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Not sure Dak critics will ever accept it but he makes pretty clear it was the right decision. To me, it simply BAD LUCK for him but amazing things turn out. He now has a lifetime job, better than football and more money. Maybe he should send Dak a thank you card ....(LOL).

I said it then that it was the right move. And I'm one of the ones who has soured somewhat on Dak Prescott.
In hindsight, I wish Romo had had one last time with that team. But it wasn't too be, in large part because Dak as just so darn good that season.
I deserved to remain the starter.

InTheZone

Reaction score
the run was magical but history has proven that it doesn't work...and the result was it didn't work. Dak was cheap, Romo was under contract. That was cheap insurance if Romo went down again considering the potential we had at the time. We threw it away for the new pet. I'm not upset at Dak for that, that's clearly on JG/JJ. I'm not all that upset with Dak right now, I put the blame squarely on the coaches/JJ if they continue to keep this guy as a starter, when to me obviously, he's holding the team back.

In years time if the results are the offense doesn't carry us then yes I'll continue to blame Dak and the coaching/JJ. And if this happens then Dak, coaches, and JJ will have wasted all the talent we had over the last few years and on the current team. It will be pathetic, we'll have to restart with a new QB and a completely different roster yet again all because of their favorite pet. Our issues can be short lived, but I just see this thing being potentially corrected at a much later date with nothing to show for it and that's what annoys me the most.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Yeah..

2016 now looks more like a lucky fluke season for Dak.

The memories of that failed season continues to haunt our franchise to the point of now wanting to completely overpay Dak to try to get there again.

He has come nowhere near that season 3 years later.

I really do not understand this rush to resign him at such an enormous contract.

Jerrah Jones has just developed full-blown alzyhimers disease.

He has completely forgotten paying Romo a huge contract and as a result..

never sniffed anything except 8-8 seasons.

Is this really what is going on?

Again?