Romo doomers - great news

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Next 4 weeks without Romo will show how VALUABLE he is.

128-200 1689 yards
281.8 a game
64% completions

14 TD's
5 Ints

103.5 QB rating #3 in NFL

Averaging 30 points a game

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Unfortunately if we go 2-1 in that time frame and Brad doesn't fumble once then you're going to have plenty who are going to be calling for Brad to be the new starter.

thssanders

Reaction score
We all know Romo hasnt played as well as the stats would indicate. He is way too careless with the ball and definitely should have had an interception yesterday.

He stilled has played well, but the stats are very misleading if you have really watched the games

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2336564 said:
Unfortunately if we go 2-1 in that time frame and Brad doesn't fumble once then you're going to have plenty who are going to be calling for Brad to be the new starter.

Get a petition going on that, I want EVERY name calling for Brad Johnson to be our starter.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
thssanders;2336583 said:
We all know Romo hasnt played as well as the stats would indicate. He is way too careless with the ball and definitely should have had an interception yesterday.

He stilled has played well, but the stats are very misleading if you have really watched the games

I shudder to think what fans like you must have thought watching some of the QBs not only in our history but in the history of the NFL.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nors;2336595 said:
Get a petition going on that, I want EVERY name calling for Brad Johnson to be our starter.

I'm not going to do that because I won't be one of those people wanting that. I'm just saying that I wouldn't be shocked in the least if that happens if Brad comes in and wins two out of three and doesn't fumble.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
103.5 QB ratings are misleading - LOL

Romo put us in position to win yesterday "injured"

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2336607 said:
I'm not going to do that because I won't be one of those people wanting that. I'm just saying that I wouldn't be shocked in the least if that happens if Brad comes in and wins two out of three and doesn't fumble.

You realize he's 40? Did you watch his last stint as starter 2 years ago and his arm/performance? He's better than Romo?

Jury - I rest my case

thssanders

Reaction score
Nors;2336609 said:
103.5 QB ratings are misleading - LOL

Romo put us in position to win yesterday "injured"

First of all he got injured in overtime. So that had no effect on his performance. And he threw a lame duck pass yesterday right to the defender but thankfully crayton broke it up. And two of his touchdowns were short passes and long runs, especially the one to barber.

I'm not trying to downplay that romo is good. Im just saying his stats are a little misleading. Also, think of all the fumbles hes had this year, luckily bouncing our way though so they didnt cost us too much.

And in no way do i think brad will give us a better chance to win....

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Great thread NORS! Saying a young Pro Bowl QB is gonna be more productive than a guy that broke into the NFL when Man in the Box by Alice in Chains was the top song in the USA is really going out on a limb:D Hell, when Brad and i were entering 7th grade Ozzy was singing Crazy Train.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
First, Quarterback Ratings are one of the most useless and overrated stats out there.

Second, the only thing even remotely good about Tony Romo and everyone else's injury is that a game that appeared to be boring and non-eventfull, is now one of the must see games of the year.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Nors you can fall in a well with the rest of the nitwits that are using Romo's injury as an excuse to crow at fellow fans.

What am I saying, you're not even a Cowboys fan.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nors;2336624 said:
You realize he's 40? Did you watch his last stint as starter 2 years ago and his arm/performance? He's better than Romo?

Jury - I rest my case

You have been to this forum before, right? You've seen how people act silly about things.

I'm not saying I'll be calling for it. I am not thrilled about him being in there now, as it is, but I won't be shocked if he doesnt fumble during this stretch and gets us a 2-1 record to see threads about how maybe we should stick with Johnson.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2336663 said:
Great thread NORS! Saying a young Pro Bowl QB is gonna be more productive than a guy that broke into the NFL when Man in the Box by Alice in Chains was the top song in the USA is really going out on a limb:D Hell, when Brad and i were entering 7th grade Ozzy was singing Crazy Train.

Crazy Train was Sophomore year - when his plane crashed. My Favorite guitarist ever a 18 year old named Brad Gillis stepped in and finished that tour.

Master of obvious post but many still anti Romo pining for Brad Johnson. Touch of Madness

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Love Romo, but now I'm a Johnson fan until Romo comes back, we need to get behind this dude, and root for him to at least be above .500 these next 3 games.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Nors;2336704 said:
Crazy Train was Sophomore year - when his plane crashed. My Favorite guitarist ever a 18 year old named Brad Gillis stepped in and finished that tour.

Master of obvious post but many still anti Romo pining for Brad Johnson. Touch of Madness

I don't think you can take anyone seriously if they are pining for Brad over Tony.

It was a very sad day for me when Randy Rhoads died.