Image: Romo evading Watt for the TD

itsaboat

Reaction score
SociableLeadingAuklet.gif

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
There is no excuse for Tyron getting beat on this play.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Didn't just get beat, but he gave up too.

He did that several times in the game. This is the first time I can say I am really disappointed in Tyron Smith's performance. He got beasted on and then acted like Claiborne about it.

pancakeman

Reaction score
They really needed to change the snap count. Watt was getting off the line faster than our OL was. It was clear he had the count down.

Agreed. I thought he looked offsides on this play in real time, but I had a crappy feed and couldn't see the replay very well.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no excuse for Tyron getting beat on this play.

Getting beat you can expect against a great player from time to time. What surprised me was that he stopped blocking all together after getting beat and let Romo take another hit.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Watt is the best player in the nfl,tyron looked really bad on some plays.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
About like that. Watt was beating him to the outside and inside regularly when they lined up across from each other.

Stop it. And for all the talk....Watt wasn't a big factor in this game.

That jump on that play was insane though. . Real time I thought it might be offsides. No tackle has a chance with that kind of defensive jump.

chuffly

Reaction score
For the longest time, I've always marveled at how whenever a single rusher came free, Romo has always been able to sense it, and spin away at just the right moment to shed the pass rusher.

It was early in that Tennessee game when a pass rusher broke free and went after him. You could tell that Romo knew he was coming, but he didn't look like he was even capable of shedding him despite fact that the Romo of years prior would have spun out of that defender's arms with ease. That was the first time I seriously started to wonder - is Tony Romo starting to lose it, and lose it fast?

Nope, still got it.