Image: Romo evading Watt for the TD

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Tyron is human and getting beat by Watt on a few plays during a game is nothing to worry about but I'm disappointed he just stood there. He almost got romo killed twice, by two different players. He has got to recognize the other OL that is going to pick up Watt and step up and block the other guy bearing down on Romo.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Tyron is human and getting beat by Watt on a few plays during a game is nothing to worry about but I'm disappointed he just stood there. He almost got romo killed twice, by two different players. He has got to recognize the other OL that is going to pick up Watt and step up and block the other guy bearing down on Romo.

at least free went over there and kept watt from continuing..

i thought free played very well today.

Noryb

Reaction score
I believe Watt was on the sideline on the plays were we racked up over 140yds rushing and over 300 passing....

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I've been down on Romo for some time now, but that was an amazing play.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Watt is the best player in the nfl,tyron looked really bad on some plays.

But on some plays, Watt was shuffled off to the side. Smith had his hands full, and was beat badly on the TD play, but Watt also wasn't a major factor in the game.

aquavita

Reaction score
Romo has one-of-a-kind elusiveness. I mean literally no one else can do it like him, and the reason is because he has the ability to make defenders think he doesn't see them. Then at the last minute he squirrels away from an overconfident tackler.

It's exactly what happened on this play.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with him getting beat because i saw the super hero Watt get pancaked by Frederick and get stoned by Leary. It happens to even the best.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This is Vintage Romo, props..

(Enjoying the win and keeping it positive today.)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
When that play was unfolding, I had visions of serious injury. It was setting up to be a ferocious hit from behind.

Just amazing. I have no idea how he pulls a rabbit out of his hat alllll the time.

Reaction score
the Romo spin move, it never gets old... Olé!

bugs_bull11.jpg

Nav22

Reaction score
Sick play but not surprising. #9 has been doing that his entire career.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Wow
Watt flat-out blew by Smith on that one.
That's rare.
Tony totally has eyes in the back of his head at times.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Romo was hurting some the rest of the game after that.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
It's
He did that several times in the game. This is the first time I can say I am really disappointed in Tyron Smith's performance. He got beasted on and then acted like Claiborne about it.

It's a good thing he doesn't have to play the best defensive player in the NFL every week. Good grief.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Romo's timing was just impeccable there. Guys will watch that play on tape and say "I never would have whiffed on that move," but then...

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
The only Smith could have done on that play would be to clip or hold. Both would have negated the play.