Romo has broken bone in back; out 6-10 weeks ** Mega Thread **

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think its over for him.
Not over. Maybe surgery, rehab, gingerly taking hits, followed by games when he sits on the bench...then declaring the is coming back -- better than ever -- in spring 2017.
What gazillionaire QB just walks away? Some geezers hate walking away in their walkers.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, I thought he got an x-ray when he left in the 2nd half. Guess not.
On that 2nd half boxing infomercial, Booger said an x-ray was not ordered because he could have immediately gone back in.

JDSmith

Reaction score
If it's a 6 week recovery he'll be back after 4 weeks of the season, if it's 8 he'll be back after 6. Sucks, but we can still win the division. We just have to win some damned games with a backup for a change. Prescott is going to be the man opening night from the looks of it.

popp1234

Reaction score
My wife asks me why am I so pessimistic that bad things will happen. She says, I should be more optimistic. I tell her, because I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. Nowadays, I expect my worst fears to become a reality. I have never seen anything like this. People talk about his health, he says he feels the best he's felt in several years, and boom. Un-*******-believable!