"Romo hasn't earned a dollar he's been given..."

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
What are you babbling about.

The guy had no grounds to hurl insults like that...and even more so given his own career.

Hold on dude - when you said pot meet kettle it sounded to me like loser meet loser. My bad and glad you got fired up - I respect that!

Questfor6

Reaction score
Wow this is a first round bust(ER) talking crap about a guy who worked his butt off to get where he is today? Travis Johnson needs to go climb back under the rock he hid under during his short tenure in Houston. Not earned a single dollar?
How many QB's who go undrafted from a FCS school are starting in the NFL right now? 1 and its Tony Romo who's earned every dollar he's been paid because I'd much rather have Romo then go back to bringing the Stoener, Hutchinson and Hensons of the world every week.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
When are some people going to learn that such comments are only designed to rile the Cowboy faithful because the Cowboys are America's Team, the team people either love to love or love to hate?

Sigh.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Wow I've been hard on Romo but that is just insane and ridiculous. When it's all said and done he will probably own every Cowboy record. I would say that's earning his money considering the rich history of QB's this franchise has had. Also I think Romo is going to have a career year this year. Better stats then last year and possible his best record since the 07 season

Gameover

Reaction score
He wasn't totally off base. The dude that said Romo throws a lot of interceptions, he was clueless... Just hating to hate.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Maybe he has heard we were thin on the DLine and he wants to be noticed. I say we bring him in for some camp Fodder (and to be taught a lesson..)

ragman

Reaction score
1. Travis who?

2. Apparently, Travis has two idols when it comes to sports journalism. Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless. Make ridiculous, outlandish statements so you can get your name in the media.

3. Wonder how many concussions Travis has suffered in his career? I bet it's more than one.

4. I heard him this morning on local sports talk station 105.3 The Fan. He said that he ranks Matt Schaub over Tony Romo. Matt Schaub? Really? Seriously? Come on, Travis!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has a right to his opinion and its a opinion believe it or not MANY people share. But I find it hilarious he's giving Schaub credit when Schaub hasn't nearly the accomplishments Romo has whether its stats or playoff success lol. And oh yeah he had Andre Johnson in his prime who was a top 3 receiver and currently has a top 3 running game.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Oooooo....Travis Johnson, I thought it was Tank Johnson. Guess I was wrong when I thought I couldn't care less....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He has a right to his opinion and its a opinion believe it or not MANY people share. But I find it hilarious he's giving Schaub credit when Schaub hasn't nearly the accomplishments Romo has whether its stats or playoff success lol. And oh yeah he had Andre Johnson in his prime who was a top 3 receiver and currently has a top 3 running game.

Ignorant people.